Nose Pimple Distast...

Notifications
Clear all

Nose Pimple Distaster!! (Please Help)

MemberMember
(@tonyn123)

Posted : 08/20/2017 8:42 pm

So this all started a couple months ago when I had a huge zit on my nose, I've been letting it grow older so I would be able to pop it. Now I finally decided it was time to pop it but it just started to bleed a lot so being an idiot I ripped the skin of so its a like circle. After that it was just red, however skin started to grow back but I kept picking at it! After that I let the skin grow back but it was a purplish brown colour so I picked it off! Now skin will not grow back and I'm not sure what to do! I've been putting turmeric cream and vitamin e on it but it will not work Please Please Help! If anyone needs more details like pictures pls tell me I need your help! I need the skin to grow back! This had made me feel insecure in so many ways and the color of it keeps changing to red to skin tone. Please help!

MemberMember
(@graciep)

Posted : 08/24/2017 8:42 pm

On August 20, 2017 at 9:42 PM, TonyN123 said:
So this all started a couple months ago when I had a huge zit on my nose, I've been letting it grow older so I would be able to pop it. Now I finally decided it was time to pop it but it just started to bleed a lot so being an idiot I ripped the skin of so its a like circle. After that it was just red, however skin started to grow back but I kept picking at it! After that I let the skin grow back but it was a purplish brown colour so I picked it off! Now skin will not grow back and I'm not sure what to do! I've been putting turmeric cream and vitamin e on it but it will not work Please Please Help! If anyone needs more details like pictures pls tell me I need your help! I need the skin to grow back! This had made me feel insecure in so many ways and the color of it keeps changing to red to skin tone. Please help!

hi! is it like a hole? I'm dealing with something similar right now i think and its a hole in my cheek....and i can't get it to fill in its just raw and a hole...has yours healed at all? what have you been doing? I'm trying wound honey right now but I've only done it one night so its hard to tell

MemberMember
(@strawberrylady)

Posted : 08/24/2017 10:23 pm

On 8/20/2017 at 6:42 PM, TonyN123 said:

I've been in the same situation with a nose cyst:(( It was on the tip of my nose and I messed with it so much it got infected. I would put an antibacterial on it like Neosporin and cover it with a bandaid every night, otherwise just leave it alone or put aloe. Once the skin grows back if its still swollen put hydrocortisone on it.

TonyN123 liked
MemberMember
(@emmykaley)

Posted : 11/25/2017 11:25 pm

Put neosporin on it.

MemberMember
(@skyesthelimit)

Posted : 01/09/2018 5:59 pm

I could totally relate. I have some because I can't control myself from picking. :( Really learned the hard way.