Notifications
Clear all

Help! I put Toothpaste and Vics Vapor Rub on my scrubbed pimples! OVER TWO MONTHS NOW! UP COMING EVENT NEED HELP!!

MemberMember
(@yvette_daye)

Posted : 08/17/2017 9:01 am

Hi, I would like to ask help about my certain condition on acne.
You see it all started a week before school (BTW I live at Philippines so school starts at June), then when my mom saw my pimples she 'overreacted'. Then later that night I scrubbed my face using a fluffy net thingy used by mom and then applied vics vapor rub on it then put toothpaste the next morning.
By the things I did, I don't know which one was the dumbest. A few weeks later, I went to school with the burn/scar like thingy on my face that was bright at Rudolf's nose. After a month the redness had stopped but left a big dark spot, it's been two months now, and we have an up coming event, how can this 'thing' heal? And no it's not a scab, I don't want my face to stay like this forever.
What should I do? Can Alovera help or Apple Cider Vinegar? Or neither. Oh and yeah already visited the dermatologist.

P.S.
Yes, I know what I did was stupid and idiotic, but know that I'm a teenager who doesn't know better. So please help me. That would mean a lot.

Just now, Yvette_Daye said:

Hi, I would like to ask help about my certain condition on acne.
You see it all started a week before school (BTW I live at Philippines so school starts at June), then when my mom saw my pimples she 'overreacted'. Then later that night I scrubbed my face using a fluffy net thingy used by mom and then applied vics vapor rub on it then put toothpaste the next morning.
By the things I did, I don't know which one was the dumbest. A few weeks later, I went to school with the burn/scar like thingy on my face that was bright at Rudolf's nose. After a month the redness had stopped but left a big dark spot, it's been two months now, and we have an up coming event, how can this 'thing' heal? And no it's not a scab, I don't want my face to stay like this forever.
What should I do? Can Alovera help or Apple Cider Vinegar? Or neither. Oh and yeah already visited the dermatologist.

P.S.
Yes, I know what I did was stupid and idiotic, but know that I'm a teenager who doesn't know better. So please help me. That would mean a lot.

Please Help Me, That's all I ask.

MemberMember
(@agypt)

Posted : 05/26/2018 12:11 pm

I just joined but how is ur scar now i didsomething similar except its a big dark one near my nose i have gr. 8 grad in 4 weeks

8FAD4468-0445-4D72-B63F-3D827A71C1AC.jpeg

MemberMember
(@rathiteja)

Posted : 06/04/2018 5:22 am

Not only me none loves acne. I tried verduracare acne products. Really it is good . It also cures the black marks left behind scars.