Notifications
Clear all

Depressed antisocial isolation crying because of my acne

MemberMember
(@frustrated-girl)

Posted : 08/16/2017 6:53 am

Need to pour all of my emotions here!! Has acne made you cry? Depressed? Antisocial? Acne has destroyed my life!!! Why?? Because my friends keep mocking me saying that my face is disgusting and so do my neighbors. My mother is The only person who keeps saying that it's not that bad. I want to believe it but i can't because my friends keep saying that my face is disgusting and ugly. Well u know what??? I don't want to have acne either!! It's not my Choice to have a face full of acne. Help me!!! How do you guys cure your acne?? 

IMG_20170816_184248.jpg

IMG_20170816_184258.jpg

IMG_20170816_184336.jpg

IMG_20170816_184355.jpg

IMG_20170816_184406.jpg

MemberMember
(@mkelley)

Posted : 08/16/2017 9:48 pm

I know how you feel. I have hideous bumps all over my forehead and for the first few weeks, I would cry myself to sleep. But I accepted it and I feel great. Your acne is not bad AT ALL, and you shouldn't be ashamed of it, everyone deals with it at sometime in their life. Try a cleanser containing benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid, that should help clear it up in just a couple weeks. But again, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it, and those people should not be your friends.

MemberMember
(@frustrated-girl)

Posted : 08/17/2017 5:39 am

I tried it and my acne gotworse

MemberMember
(@frustrated-girl)

Posted : 08/17/2017 8:59 am

And now I'm crying because my aunty just commented on my acne.u know what she said?? "don't u wash your face??? " FUCK!!! I DO WASH MY FACE!! Seriously is it a crime to have acne??

MemberMember
(@mylifeispain)

Posted : 08/20/2017 10:49 am

Hang in there, you barely have any pimples at all. It could be much worse. But if you want to improve your skin, you should try different products to see, which one helps you the most. And also try to cut dairy or chocolate out of your diet for a few weeks and observe changes to your skin.

MemberMember
(@eternalrocket)

Posted : 08/20/2017 12:04 pm

sorry but is this a joke?

You liked
MemberMember
(@mboat)

Posted : 08/20/2017 5:09 pm

Seriously its nothing! You are overthinking, Anyways I would suggest you to visit a dermatologist to handle it at this stage should be easier.
And you can safe urself from scarring. However, I really don't think you have a bad skin. Two months of dermatologist treatment should do the trick of making it clearer.

MemberMember
(@ken96)

Posted : 08/22/2017 3:15 pm

What acne? Lol

MemberMember
(@rnacne)

Posted : 08/23/2017 9:43 pm

That acne is so mild it could be much worse. Those are not numerous or super inflammatory like mine were. It could be so much worse. Stand up to people tell them that acne is not caused by dirt and that they are ignorant.

MemberMember
(@skyesthelimit)

Posted : 08/24/2017 4:30 pm

Oh yes, I do. First off, they are not your friends if all they do is say something about your physical appearance. They should accept you for who you are no matter what you look like.

Based from the pictures you've provided, I see that you're still young and the 'acne' that you have is not as worse as many of us have here. You have a life ahead of you, just choose the people who you'd spend your time with.

MemberMember
(@avalati)

Posted : 08/24/2017 8:40 pm

Honestly, your acne is very mild!!! I think the real problem is your friends and family  Making comments like that is really mean and insensitive, your skin isn't even bad.  Don't brush off their mocking and make it clear that they're hurting you..
A layer of foundation would make all of that almost unnoticeable so maybe just wear some makeup if that's an option! And visit a dermatologist. 

MemberMember
(@ae1976)

Posted : 08/30/2017 8:05 pm

On 8/17/2017 at 11:59 PM, Frustrated girl said:

And now I'm crying because my aunty just commented on my acne.u know what she said?? "don't u wash your face??? " FUCK!!! I DO WASH MY FACE!! Seriously is it a crime to have acne??

Ignore the ignorant Aunts please. People without acne never understand people with acne. That is a fact of life and we better accept it. Because of this ignorance come the comments.

Also your acne is not that bad.