Notifications
Clear all

Non-Comedogenic Moisturizers

MemberMember
(@hunre34)

Posted : 08/15/2017 3:09 am

I have acne prone skin and i am pretty much confused about choosing the perfect moisturizer for myself, my friend recommended me to go with Safflower Oil moisturizer, i am a lot confused after reading its review[link removed]as here its listed that it comes in glass bottle which can break easily, so can anyone provide me with any other alternative to this which comes in plastic bottle?

MemberMember
(@coralie)

Posted : 08/16/2017 1:07 am

Found out about your skin type first. Is it oily, dry or combination? Is it sensitive? Is it needs more water or more oil? Safflower oil may contains in plastic bottle, search for aura vedict. They are from india.

Hunre34 liked
MemberMember
(@jessicax)

Posted : 08/16/2017 5:25 am

Cetaphil Face and Body lotion. Iv got sensitive oily acne prone skin and it does not break me out, doesn't make me oily and doesnt clog my pores :)

Hunre34 liked
MemberMember
(@hunre34)

Posted : 08/16/2017 8:50 am

7 hours ago, Coralie said:

Found out about your skin type first. Is it oily, dry or combination? Is it sensitive? Is it needs more water or more oil? Safflower oil may contains in plastic bottle, search for aura vedict. They are from india.

I have oily skin, have you used  aura vedict ? was it effective .

3 hours ago, JessicaX said:

Cetaphil Face and Body lotion. Iv got sensitive oily acne prone skin and it does not break me out, doesn't make me oily and doesnt clog my pores :)

Hey Jessica, are you talking about Cetaphil Dermacontrol Moisturizer SPF 30?

MemberMember
(@jessicax)

Posted : 08/16/2017 9:23 am

[Edited link out]

This one here! if you cant get the above one, this one is also equally as good, it is just not as thick

https://www.superdrug.com/Skin/Body-Moisturisers/Body-Lotions/Cetaphil-Moisturising-Lotion-236ml/p/599961

Hope this helps

MemberMember
(@coralie)

Posted : 08/18/2017 4:37 am

On 8/16/2017 at 8:50 PM, Hunre34 said:
I have oily skin, have you used aura vedict ? was it effective . Hey Jessica, are you talking aboutCetaphil Dermacontrol Moisturizer SPF 30?

Okay, so you have oily skin, go for any gel product, like neutrogena hydro boost or anything similar. You can also find any product that contain hyluronic acid or sodium hyaluronte. But remember to test on your jaw first, cause gel product usually contain silicone and silicone sometimes are the main cause to breakout. Yes, aura verdict works wonder for me. Smoother texture and not to mention the aroma is terrific! But i have a different skin type than yours, so i will not encourage you to buy this product. The best choice is to try moisturizer from japan. Most of them are great moisturizer with ingredients that friendly to your skin. Good luck!

MemberMember
(@hunre34)

Posted : 08/21/2017 2:57 pm

On 8/18/2017 at 3:37 PM, Coralie said:

Okay, so you have oily skin, go for any gel product, like neutrogena hydro boost or anything similar. You can also find any product that contain hyluronic acid or sodium hyaluronte. But remember to test on your jaw first, cause gel product usually contain silicone and silicone sometimes are the main cause to breakout. Yes, aura verdict works wonder for me. Smoother texture and not to mention the aroma is terrific! But i have a different skin type than yours, so i will not encourage you to buy this product. The best choice is to try moisturizer from japan. Most of them are great moisturizer with ingredients that friendly to your skin. Good luck!

Coralie as you are talking about neutrogena i think this one will be better Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture what u say?

MemberMember
(@coralie)

Posted : 08/22/2017 12:38 am

On 8/22/2017 at 1:57 AM, Hunre34 said:

Coralie as you are talking about neutrogena i think this one will be better Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture what u say?

Well, your skin needs water. Go for any product that provide water, and this one honestly, i dont know, but to me they seem like a normal moisturizer, which means they create a thin layer (like film) to trap the water inside your skin. But you could try it out, who knows ?

MemberMember
(@hunre34)

Posted : 08/22/2017 12:50 pm

12 hours ago, Coralie said:
Well, your skin needs water. Go for any product that provide water, and this one honestly, i dont know, but to me they seem like a normal moisturizer, which means they create a thin layer (like film) to trap the water inside your skin. But you could try it out, who knows ?

ya sure, thanks for your views!

MemberMember
(@honeyginseng)

Posted : 09/11/2017 2:44 pm

I use a Korean moisturizer by CosRx! It's the oil-free moisturizer with birch sap. Check out this review here. [Edited link out]
It has other great ingredients like tea tree oil too, which I've noticed it's helped with oil production and preventing breakouts from forming.

When you're adequately moisturizing, your skin will perform at its optimal level- so it'll be able to renew its cells more effectively, protect your skin from external stressors, and regulate sebum production, etc. :)