Notifications
Clear all

changed shower schedule, started breaking out?

MemberMember
(@katyaaa)

Posted : 08/14/2017 11:40 pm

hi! i used to have horrible acne. then i went to a derm, got a topical, and it all cleared up! i've been this way for around a year with the occasional breakout, never lasting longer then a few days. but, recently, like a week ago, i started showering in the morning instead of nights. my face has been super horrible with big blind painful under-the-skin pimples, especially on my chin. plus, my chest and shoulders have been breaking out like crazy! this never happens! i find it odd because i have gone periods of showering in the mornings longer than this and not really had breakouts! is it because of the shower, do you think? also: i have very VERY oily skin. any advice helps!!!

MemberMember
(@l-c-a)

Posted : 08/15/2017 3:32 pm

What is the topical you are using?

MemberMember
(@katyaaa)

Posted : 08/15/2017 4:24 pm

51 minutes ago, l-c-a said:

What is the topical you are using?

Epiduo Forte.

MemberMember
(@ammy_k)

Posted : 08/15/2017 4:59 pm

I also had acne for many many years and thank God its controlled now. I had this issue that i used to take medicines and face washes, acne used to stop for a few days but come back after few days even though I was taking medicines and stuff the my mistake was that i used to change my pillow covers very less often and my unclean towel, as i am so lazy lol millions of bacterias and germs used to attack me evry night while i sleep. So change your pillow covers once or twice a week. I get disposable pillow covers from this website [Edited link out] These ones are actually disposable so super easy! They also have product in them that improves the condition of your skin whilst you sleep. Take care :)

katyaaa liked