Hormonal Cystic Acn...

Notifications
Clear all

Hormonal Cystic Acne Help!

MemberMember
(@girlgirl365)

Posted : 08/12/2017 8:01 pm

i have had hormonal, cystic acne for years! Recently I have gotten my hormones tested and the results here in Canada were: high prolactin, low estrogen, lowish progesterone, low FSH, low LH, high cortisol and high DHEA with low free testosterone.. can anybody help me with this??? I am going to see a naturopathic doctor soon but unfortunately I don't have any insurance so it's very expensive.. just want to interpret this results if anyone has had anything fairly similar or any suggestions on what to do this acne is wreaking havoc on my life! Anything would be appreciated thank you!

MemberMember
(@girlgirl365)

Posted : 08/13/2017 9:22 am

anyone?

MemberMember
(@skyesthelimit)

Posted : 08/22/2017 4:53 pm

I'd love to help but I'm not one with a medical background. Maybe you can try to research on Google? You may not get clear cut answers but it might give you an idea on what those are and what they do on your overall health.

MemberMember
(@ssheppard13)

Posted : 03/07/2018 8:43 pm

On 8/12/2017 at 8:01 PM, girlgirl365 said:

i have had hormonal, cystic acne for years! Recently I have gotten my hormones tested and the results here in Canada were: high prolactin, low estrogen, lowish progesterone, low FSH, low LH, high cortisol and high DHEA with low free testosterone.. can anybody help me with this??? I am going to see a naturopathic doctor soon but unfortunately I don't have any insurance so it's very expensive.. just want to interpret this results if anyone has had anything fairly similar or any suggestions on what to do this acne is wreaking havoc on my life! Anything would be appreciated thank you!

Did you ever figure this out? I have the same issues and was very discouraged that no one could respond to your question!

MemberMember
(@klessard)

Posted : 03/28/2018 11:21 am

For hormonal acne, the birth control pill can REALLY help. This is why I started the pill at the age of 14 - nothing else helped my acne.

What products are you using on your skin currently?