Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sorry guys, but im having a bad bad day.

Why is it some days, your skin bothers you more than other days? Like yesterday, i had a real big boost of confidence from somewhere and i thought today it would continue but.. i got up and couldnt even face going out because i couldnt deal with my skin. I was fine first thing in the morning.. i even updated my journal and was really optimistic and happy and then.. i tried to put a little bit of make up on to make me feel better and it all just went downhill and i ended up crying.

I hate it so much. So now, i'm sitting at home and i'm fed up with it all. Ive been on roaccutane 4 months and my skin is still rank...its better than it was by far.. but i still cant face going out.. not even to the shops.

So frustrating and so upsetting. Somedays, i just can't deal with it.

Some days are like that to me. This week I went trough a downward spiral that I could never forget. It was horrible and but, my mom told me that I shouldn't take everything in to my head. But, I just think we all should train our minds and tell ourselves that we are beautiful. I know it sounds corny but, sometimes if I feel I have a bad day it works for me.

I felt pretty shitty on and off this week too. My skin always gets worse during the winter, and it just looks shitty right now. It was doing great for a while, just a couple little pimples left, and then boom, all this crap started popping up when it dropped below 0. We have our bad days, I guess, but try and keep a positive image...if you have to look in the mirror, do it with pride. That sounds corny, but it's true. Try to really focus on all your nice features, and just think, this will all be gone one day, one way or another. Well, thats what I've been doing this week anyway lol.

Aw Frankie, I hope you're feeling a bit better now. I think everyone gets those days where you can't deal with much *hug*. Just keep reminding yourself that it's getting better, and soon you won't be dealing with it anymore. Sounds like everyone's having a bad week!

user posted image

this is kinda strange, like some days for me like mondays = good, tuesdays bad, so on so on.. so some kid said shit to me on a tuesday, on wednesday i was gonna fuck him up if he said anything.. but he didnt

Fronkalonk-You should move to the Bahamas.That'll solve your problems. eusa_dance.gif

seriously though.I know how you feel,best you can do I guess is just focus on the positives and let those negative days pass.when your feeling down do something you like.watch a movie,read a book,play a videogame,whatever.Before you know it you'll be stringin along like this guy eusa_whistle.gif and this guy cool.gif on a consistent basis.Hope ya feel better. smile.gif

Hiya guys,

Thankyou so much for your posts. I am feeling much better.I let everything get on top of me on Saturday..or was it Friday?? I had a miserable weekend but im back to being alright again now. There are worse things and its only temporary although it seems like forever. Has been the worst 4 months of my life so far, without a doubt, i have had to make so many sacrafices and thats what makes me angry and sad because i'm missing out on quite a lot because of how my self esteem has plummeted.. but it'll be a distant memory soon and all will be good!!Thankyou again guys, much much appreciated. wub.gif

Frankieee

I can totally relate to this thread. I go a few days where I'm feeling and looking great. No breakouts. Than I wake up and I look in the mirror, and there are like 2 or 3 flare ups. It sucks so bad.

Guest OnlyJoe

The best way to forget about your acne is to be around friends or someone you trust like girl/boyfriend. it sucks though when you wanna go out and meet new people.

aaah its been i while since me and the lads were on the pull.

I catch your drift... It just sucks sometimes... Sometimes you get up, look in the mirror and think 'hey that's not too bad' and then when you look again you see nothing but uglyness... bluh... i really hate it... how nice would it be just to see the same person every morning when you wake up and when u leave the house wink.gif

Guest OnlyJoe

you ever have a wash at night and think, THANK YOU looking so much better, feel good in the morning until you get to the mirror

The mornings are usually better until i have a wash and then i think ergh and get so tempted to break the mirror. (although, i have to say, not everyday.. just my 'off' days.) OH the joys of acne.

It sucks.

But we will beat it

beat it, you sure? its screwed up me already with 80% face coverage with scars and warped pores.

Go figure.

But yeh, most people beat it, depends on severity.

good luck, I'm sure it will turn out okay

Yeah, i can beat it.

Having been on roaccutane for 5 months and it clearing like it has i have faith that it'll get better and i'll be more confident and be able to deal with it.

Im not talking having perfect skin, yeah, i have scars but i'm not letting it bother me too much.

You sound rather defeatest and dont bring others down with you.

ANd anyone can beat it... it depends on you pysch... and mine is/was severe so i know what its like.

Go figure.