Notifications
Clear all

Feeling so depressed because of acne scars

MemberMember
(@nik4200)

Posted : 08/10/2017 11:11 am

I thought acne made me depressed... but damn at least when the benzoyl peroxide kicks in after 3 months (that's how long it takes me) I would have flawless skin!!! Pregnancy and breastfeeding ruined my skin>:( I never scarred as a teenager. Even if I popped a pimple, I usually never picked. Ugh I just feel like I have so many plans , specially romantically but I doubt any guy would feel turned on by acne marks . Ugh...... it's not even the red marks that piss  off nearly as much as the small indentations and the new asymmetrical  smile line I've been given thanks to acne marks. :( That started in April.  I Have a photo gallery  in  my phone to track the progress. It's slow, I'm currently using Argan oil daily, vitamin c cleanser, BP, and a couple times a week I use Dans aha10% 
 do ya'll think the Aha could help with small indented skin over time or should I just start derma rolling ?? I Have a 1.0 mm roller 

IMG_0895.PNG

IMG_0896.JPG

MemberMember
(@juwalker)

Posted : 08/22/2017 2:22 am

Can't advise on acne scars but you look great. Beautiful smile, great teeth, nice nose, beautifully proportioned ,lovely face. I think acne just makes us scrutinise every inch of ourselves. We don't do that to other people so we need to stop doing it to ourselves. Good luck with it but know you are pretty!!!

Nik4200 liked
MemberMember
(@eternalrocket)

Posted : 08/22/2017 2:59 am

the scars are very mild, I wouldn't even notice them

LostHope, Ken96, Nik4200 and 1 people liked
MemberMember
(@nik4200)

Posted : 08/22/2017 5:05 pm

You two are so sweet thank you so much

MemberMember
(@ot1)

Posted : 09/08/2017 3:38 pm

Ah your good- no worries. Easy covered with some light foundation for meantime until they fade away very soon. Use Retin A and they will be gone in about a week or 2. Easy Peazy ;)

Alliloz and Juwalker liked
MemberMember
(@alliloz)

Posted : 09/19/2017 12:00 pm

yes your very hard on yourself, you are very attractive and your scars aren't that noticeable . A little foundation and away you go!

MemberMember
(@nik4200)

Posted : 10/05/2017 2:28 pm

IMG_1774.PNG

Updated version of skin. October. 

Juwalker liked