Notifications
Clear all

Progress pictures

MemberMember
(@faceisamess)

Posted : 08/09/2017 10:43 pm

5 Months agoIMG_3569.PNGIMG_3570.PNGIMG_3571.PNGIMG_3572.PNGIMG_3573.PNGIMG_3568.PNGNow:
IMG_3574.JPGIMG_3579.PNGIMG_3580.PNGIMG_3581.PNG
I want to fade these red marks faster though. The side I sleep on is not healing as well.

MemberMember
(@louisemariex)

Posted : 08/10/2017 7:40 am

Wow. What amazing progress. What did this for you. X

MemberMember
(@faceisamess)

Posted : 08/11/2017 9:29 am

On 2017-08-10 at 8:40 AM, Louisemariex said:

The doctor tried putting me on accutane. Almost did it but decided I wanted to see if it will go by itself. Right now I just wash my face twice a day and don't touch it. But unfortunately when i sleep I roll all over my face which definently slows it down

On 2017-08-10 at 8:40 AM, Louisemariex said:

Forgot to mention. I used antiobiotics in February to calm it down but ever since used nothing

MemberMember
(@louisemariex)

Posted : 08/13/2017 11:32 am

How long was u on antibiotics for if u can remember...I starts them this week....how long did it take to see improvent.. Sorry for all questions :) 

MemberMember
(@faceisamess)

Posted : 08/13/2017 12:15 pm

36 minutes ago, Louisemariex said:

How long was u on antibiotics for if u can remember...I starts them this week....how long did it take to see improvent.. Sorry for all questions :) 

I used topical, pill and injected into vein antibiotics. Calmed it right down in like a month. The reason my face was like that in the first place was I'd pop every pimpe I'd get with dirty hands. And also I used LOTS of products. Those dark red marks on my temples are burns from tea tree oil.  Wouldn't dilute it or anything but it would dry up my pimples but also left plenty of red marks. I never had acne or pimples my whole life and then when I turned 20 this happened. Started from an allergy to my polyester blanket I would rub on my Face while sleeping. Popping and products escalated it hugely. Anyway just explained the situation so you know treatment might be different then yours.

MemberMember
(@louisemariex)

Posted : 08/13/2017 4:41 pm

Thank u for getting back to me...I'm the same with popping..scratching and picking at things. I stopped for ages and it started being almost stable then my depression went off the scale last week..( I suffer bad depression & anxiety) ....I had a bad reaction to cheap face mask...itchy weeping blisters along with acne breakouts made me start attacking my face again....dermatillomania is called. I'm hoping if I can calm down and get my depression under control my skin will also improve along with the other medicines. Is such a nightmare to live with.it seams to all go around in vicious cycles....well done to you for getting yours under control it looks great :) any scaring will fade over time the main battle is stopping the active acne. Xx

MemberMember
(@raziel101)

Posted : 08/13/2017 6:28 pm

That's amazing improvement!

MemberMember
(@faceisamess)

Posted : 08/14/2017 10:49 am

18 hours ago, Louisemariex said:

Thank u for getting back to me...I'm the same with popping..scratching and picking at things. I stopped for ages and it started being almost stable then my depression went off the scale last week..( I suffer bad depression & anxiety) ....I had a bad reaction to cheap face mask...itchy weeping blisters along with acne breakouts made me start attacking my face again....dermatillomania is called. I'm hoping if I can calm down and get my depression under control my skin will also improve along with the other medicines. Is such a nightmare to live with.it seams to all go around in vicious cycles....well done to you for getting yours under control it looks great :) any scaring will fade over time the main battle is stopping the active acne. Xx

Yeah acne really messes with self confidence. Picking is a problem too. For me I touch and rub my face at night so that's causing problem with healing. Also I never changed my diet I still eat dairy and really undhealthy foods all the time. If I stopped that  I'd probably have better results but I literally cannot lol.

MemberMember
(@coralie)

Posted : 08/14/2017 12:38 pm

Hey, can you talk more about your regime and products that you have used? Thanks!

MemberMember
(@momma4life)

Posted : 08/14/2017 1:20 pm

Wow! Ive been bad about picking too. It's just so hard. My forehead was always clear until I started picking at small dumb pores and it took me about a month to clear it up as much as possible again...but I had all these bumpy clogged pores on my forehead and I just attacked them two days ago because they drove me nuts!! ! And now I have a beautiful scab on my forehead from doing that. BUT, I was commenting on this because of scars. I have been useing Retinol (Yeouth products off Amazon) and I literally see I daily difference with my scars and whatever pimples I have. Maybe it could help you out too. It has really lightened my face up allot too. You have really helped encourage me to stop touching my face before I make it worse.

MemberMember
(@faceisamess)

Posted : 08/14/2017 10:04 pm

9 hours ago, Coralie said:

Hey, can you talk more about your regime and products that you have used? Thanks!

My face today in the sun. See I still get small whiteheads under my mouth. But when I wake up the next morning they are gone so it's not that bad. I used to use oil cleanse as a cleanser but stopped using that now I use just water. I used to use oxy pads, glycerol, and retinal but stopped using that months ago. I was also taking steaming hot showers twice a day which was making it worse I stopped that a month ago. Other products I used were acv, which hazel and tea tree oil. Tea tree and acv are good for drying pimples out and disinfecting but gave me red burns.

IMG_3607.PNG

9 hours ago, Coralie said:

Truthfully I think I could use the cleanser now and it wouldn't be that bad the real problem was I was using it while I had scabs on my face from acne and it would cut my scabs open and I'd be bleeding and pus all over the face. It's when I think that just a few months ago when I'd smile my face would start leaking puss. Antibiotics worked wonders for me 

Coralie liked
MemberMember
(@coralie)

Posted : 08/16/2017 12:59 am

ahhh, antibiotics. They somehoe just dont work for me.. :( but love that you are recover so fast! Keep it up!