Notifications
Clear all

Help me!!! I'm really depressed right now. Is my acne mild moderate or severe? Because my friends keep mocking me saying that my face is disgusting.

MemberMember
(@feli_)

Posted : 08/09/2017 8:21 pm

IMG_20170810_080858.jpg

IMG_20170810_080536.jpg

MemberMember
(@zerec)

Posted : 08/10/2017 6:57 am

Mild and change your friends.

S33kingS0lution, Ken96, Feli_ and 2 people liked
MemberMember
(@l-c-a)

Posted : 08/12/2017 4:13 pm

Extremely mild. Just don't stress and definitely don't fall into the trap of overwashing and irritating your skin further. Irritation for me was the main cause of my acne. Now I only wash very gently with water and my acne has improved 100x. I've also reduced how often I wash, I used to wash 2 times a day which overly dried out my skin.

MemberMember
(@feli_)

Posted : 08/13/2017 9:45 pm

I think it's the same for me. My acne will get worse if i wash with cleanser. Now i wash with water only. But the only problem is dead skin. How do you get rid of it?

On Sunday, August 13, 2017 at 4:13 AM, l-c-a said:

Extremely mild. Just don't stress and definitely don't fall into the trap of overwashing and irritating your skin further. Irritation for me was the main cause of my acne. Now I only wash very gently with water and my acne has improved 100x. I've also reduced how often I wash, I used to wash 2 times a day which overly dried out my skin.

I think it's the same for me. My acne will get worse if i wash with cleanser. Now i wash with water only. But the only problem is dead skin. How do you get rid of it?

MemberMember
(@juwalker)

Posted : 08/14/2017 2:40 am

It's mild. Go to your Gp/ derm and they will advise too. Tell your friends how you feel and how their comments make you feel and if they don't change start looking for new friends. Some people are shallow and vain. They are not true friends and are a waste of your time and shouldn't be in your life!! Ejector seat !!!

MemberMember
(@l-c-a)

Posted : 08/14/2017 3:09 am

5 hours ago, Feli_ said:

I wash my hands with soap first to clean them off. Then with my wet fingers I very lightly do small circles around my face and neck. You'll feel the oil and skin come off on your fingers. I repeat a couple times, splash On my face and call it a day. I do that once or twice a week

MemberMember
(@feli_)

Posted : 08/15/2017 9:04 pm

Update!! I'm not 100% clear from acne yet but I definitely see improvement. I still get acne but it seems like it heals faster??

Juwalker liked