Notifications
Clear all

please help me i am very sad 🙁

MemberMember
(@sara1990)

Posted : 08/04/2017 6:34 am

hello friendes. I am 27 and i had moderate acne near 10 years. recently i decide to take 100 mg spironolactone every day. and now after 10 day i breack out so bad. I feel so sad and ugly :( it is very awful. I cry every day and i dont want see my family and friends. Please help me what can i do for this situation? spironolactone not work for me or this is common? I am very sad because this pimples are big and make scars in my face. can i take antibiotic at the time? Sorry for my weak english

MemberMember
(@carlo2017)

Posted : 08/06/2017 5:05 am

Go for Roaccutane / Accutane ( Isotretinoin ) It has some risks, but normally the risks can be controlled with caution. You need to ask your doctor for them. Good luck!

sara1990 liked
MemberMember
(@sara1990)

Posted : 08/13/2017 10:19 pm

On Sun Aug 06 2017 at 2:35 PM, Carlo2017 said:

Go for Roaccutane / Accutane ( Isotretinoin ) It has some risks, but normally the risks can be controlled with caution. You need to ask your doctor for them. Good luck!

thank you so much for the reply. but roaccutane didn't work for me.

MemberMember
(@caryna-ch)

Posted : 08/13/2017 10:27 pm

Why you dont go to the doctor/dermatologist? I think they know what the best to heal your problem.

sara1990 liked
MemberMember
(@perfectporcelainskin)

Posted : 08/13/2017 11:09 pm

Roaccutane / Accutane is the best cure for acnes. I was on Roaccutane when I was 17, it cleared up my acnes. Though the acnes came back after 10 years. I still went to dermatology for roaccutane. I believe it is the only cure for acnes.
Other then that, I find that for me, whenever I eat too much chocolates, nuts, pork or beef. I have flared up. So I stopped eating those foods too.
But seriously, see dermatology for roaccutane.

MemberMember
(@juwalker)

Posted : 08/14/2017 2:14 am

You need to go back to your derm. I hope you are being supervised and haven't bought the medication online? 10 days isn't long enough to see a positive result on any medication. There are other options such as roaccutane I agree but if your derm has chosen spiro there must be reasons for that. Dianette is an anti-androgen and that takes 4-6 months and there are initial purges and breakouts just like that on roaccutane too. I expect spiro is the same. Someone who has been on spiro will hopefully come on and speak from personal experience. Be patient and positive. Get medical advice and supervision. Good luck!!

MemberMember
(@sara1990)

Posted : 08/14/2017 8:34 am

10 hours ago, caryna.ch said:

Why you dont go to the doctor/dermatologist? I think they know what the best to heal your problem.

doctors didnt effective for me in this ten years. waste of my time, money and my life. i cant forgive them

9 hours ago, PerfectPorcelainSkin said:
Roaccutane / Accutane is the best cure for acnes. I was on Roaccutane when I was 17, it cleared up my acnes. Though the acnes came back after 10 years. I still went to dermatology for roaccutane. I believe it is the only cure for acnes.
Other then that, I find that for me, whenever I eat too much chocolates, nuts, pork or beef. I have flared up. So I stopped eating those foods too.
But seriously, see dermatology for roaccutane.

thanke you my friend but i was on roaccutane for two course and it didnt work for me unfortunetly! its my bad chance

6 hours ago, Juwalker said:

You need to go back to your derm. I hope you are being supervised and haven't bought the medication online? 10 days isn't long enough to see a positive result on any medication. There are other options such as roaccutane I agree but if your derm has chosen spiro there must be reasons for that. Dianette is an anti-androgen and that takes 4-6 months and there are initial purges and breakouts just like that on roaccutane too. I expect spiro is the same. Someone who has been on spiro will hopefully come on and speak from personal experience. Be patient and positive. Get medical advice and supervision. Good luck!!

thanks for your good wishes.i am in 20th day on spironolactone and i still break out so bad i have pimples every where. i try to be positive and think its an ib and get be better:(

MemberMember
(@rapharapha)

Posted : 08/14/2017 3:12 pm

What do you mean didn't work. It cleared you up by the end of course?
What I would suggest is long term low dose Accutane, 5-10mg/day for 9-12 months.
If I couldturn back time I would do that regime. Too much accutane isbad, at least for me, anything more than 20mg/day is bad I think.