Notifications
Clear all

Microneedling after Deep Fx?

MemberMember
(@insecureanddesperate)

Posted : 08/03/2017 7:36 pm

Exactly 1 month has passed since my Deep Fx treatment. My esthetician had offered to treat me with Infini for a low price--$700 discounted from $1300. He says microneedling will allow me to see results quicker so that I dont have to wait the 6 months required for Deep Fx. Microneedling isn't permanent, he says, so by the time the results from Infini wear off, my skin will be fully recovered from Deep Fx.
Thing is, I don't trust my esthician. He doesn't care about my skin and treating it properly, but rather selling me onto his products and services; that's the vibe I get. If I weren't so desperate to treat my mutilated skin before college, and if he weren't the only doctor in my area who administers Deep Fx, I would've absolutely seen someone else.
While I don't trust his word, I trust his ability to operate lasers and microneedles. You see, I'm VERY desperate to treat my skin before I leave for university. Is it alright to undergo Infini after getting Deep Fx only a month ago? Will it disrupt my skin's recovery from Deep Fx?

MemberMember
(@insecureanddesperate)

Posted : 08/03/2017 7:53 pm

Sorry, I meant to write Intensif !!! Not Infini. It's the Intensif RF Microneedle!

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 08/04/2017 4:55 am

Laser takes 6 months to heal from fully, collagen is being created even after it looks like your healed up. They often do 3 Infini treatments close together because they are trying to microneedle different channels for the body to replace and heal. Deep FX is a strong laser, I don't know what mixing the two together so close together is smart or will benefit collagen production. Why not do a TCA peel as it's topical and can be done quicker than another energy device after you just had one done. Please be fully healed from your laser to do this.

MemberMember
(@keving100)

Posted : 08/04/2017 11:58 am

Just so you know, Intensif is consideredan inferior technology compare to Infini. Intensif has uninsulated needles