Notifications
Clear all

School dance this Friday, anyway to speed up the recovery?

MemberMember
(@stressedseal)

Posted : 08/01/2017 5:11 am

I currently wash my face and moisturise it daily, sometimes twice a day and then use a product called Differin at night which was prescribed to me by a doctor (contains retinol). I've been on it for a month and all of a sudden had a horrible break out and I'm now stressing out because I have a school dance on Friday. What's the best way for it to clear in time, if there even is enough time? People more recently have constantly been pointing the pimples out to me. I'm using BB cream to cover them at school but wash it off when I get home. It doesn't look as bad in real life, the lighting makes it look pretty horrible.

[Edited image out]

MemberMember
(@spicyotter)

Posted : 08/02/2017 12:05 am

Something that helps me with swelling and redness is crushing up aspirin tablets,mixing with water to form a paste, and then applying for a couple minutes. Obviously don't do that if you have an allergy to aspirin. I know it doesn't mean much, but try not to stress about having this breakout during/before the dance, your friends will understand, and anyone who judges you is an asshole