Notifications
Clear all

Small Bumps on Forehead

MemberMember
(@a1842l)

Posted : 07/30/2017 8:25 pm

Hi! I have been dealing with small bumps all over my forehead for years. They do not hurt & simply just sit on my skin. Although they aren't EXTREMELY visible, they can become so in certain lightings. I wash my face twice a day & have tried many acne medication. I'm not sure if they are simple acne or clogged pores. If someone could offer some advice on treatments or what they are, it would be much appreciated 

IMG_1176.JPG

IMG_1177.JPG

IMG_1178.JPG

MemberMember
(@ion_)

Posted : 07/31/2017 5:07 am

try this:simply need to cut fresh garlic cloves into pieces, rub the garlic on the little bumps on forehead, and let it sit for 5-10 minutes before washing your skin with warm water. You can repeat this treatment a couple of times a day. Eating a raw garlic clove every day will also help in purifying your blood.

MemberMember
(@tye101)

Posted : 07/31/2017 10:59 pm

I said use this I have the same problem since what on your fore head is just baby pimples use a face wash that has salicylate acid my pimples are starting to go away 

IMG_2077.JPG

MemberMember
(@k22)

Posted : 08/14/2017 10:47 am

Hey there! I feel you, I've been having these little bumps for a while now, but they seemed to get worse and worse the past month. I'm on my way to a nice recovery so I'll share the products I've been using with you. As a cleanser, I use the Neostrata 2% salicylic acid in the morning and evening. As a cream, I use the Khiel's gel cream, which I find has the perfect consistency and does not leave any film (it actually soaks in the skin in 2 seconds). I was very self aware of these bumps and so I went to see a dermatologist who told me to stick with this routine + he prescribed 0.1% differin. He told me the differin would take about 6 weeks to work, but I've only put it on 3 times and I'm seeing a HUGE difference, which leads me to believe that it's the cleanser + gel that I'm using that actually started working. I did the cleanser + cream for about 1 week and a half and already seeing  HUGE results. Hope ths will also work for you! 

foreheadbumps 2017-08-01.jpg

foreheadbumps 2017-08-14.jpg

MemberMember
(@sarah88s)

Posted : 08/16/2017 8:25 am

I need to share this with you! I suffered from bumps over my forehead exactly like you and I can tell you this - no spot or acne cream will treat it. I can tell you why. The problem is YEAST!! I know right, I was very surprised myself.

The solution to this is to use an anti fungal cream etc on your forehead. This was my treatment plan - buy some Nizoral which is an anti dandruf shampoo and clean your forehead with it every night for a week and those spots will all disappear. I am so glad I found out about this so had to reply to this thread to tell you all!

After a week my forehead was clear, now I only wash my forehead with Nizoral once a week and it keeps on top of it.

MemberMember
(@username110)

Posted : 08/16/2017 12:00 pm

3 hours ago, sarah88s said:

I need to share this with you! I suffered from bumps over my forehead exactly like you and I can tell you this - no spot or acne cream will treat it. I can tell you why. The problem is YEAST!! I know right, I was very surprised myself.

The solution to this is to use an anti fungal cream etc on your forehead. This was my treatment plan - buy some Nizoral which is an anti dandruf shampoo and clean your forehead with it every night for a week and those spots will all disappear. I am so glad I found out about this so had to reply to this thread to tell you all!

After a week my forehead was clear, now I only wash my forehead with Nizoral once a week and it keeps on top of it.

can i ask you a question.. did nizoral make your skin red and irritated?

MemberMember
(@sarah88s)

Posted : 08/18/2017 5:27 am

Hi

No not at all, it's made such a difference to my forehead. I got a cotton pad, dampened it slightly then put a pea-sized amount of the Nizoral on the wet cotton pad and rubbed it all over my forehead. Left it for 5-10 mins then washed it off.

As I said, I only do it about once a week now that my forehead has cleared up.

MemberMember
(@username110)

Posted : 08/18/2017 7:27 am

1 hour ago, sarah88s said:

Hi

No not at all, it's made such a difference to my forehead. I got a cotton pad, dampened it slightly then put a pea-sized amount of the Nizoral on the wet cotton pad and rubbed it all over my forehead. Left it for 5-10 mins then washed it off.

As I said, I only do it about once a week now that my forehead has cleared up.

thanks for letting me know, ive used it a few times and every time, its turned my skin horribly, bright red for a few days . - clearly not a product for me lol

MemberMember
(@jlagos)

Posted : 11/09/2020 6:16 pm

On 8/14/2017 at 8:47 AM, K22 said:

Hey there! I feel you, I've been having these little bumps for a while now, but they seemed to get worse and worse the past month. I'm on my way to a nice recovery so I'll share the products I've been using with you. As a cleanser, I use the Neostrata 2% salicylic acid in the morning and evening. As a cream, I use the Khiel's gel cream, which I find has the perfect consistency and does not leave any film (it actually soaks in the skin in 2 seconds). I was very self aware of these bumps and so I went to see a dermatologist who told me to stick with this routine + he prescribed 0.1% differin. He told me the differin would take about 6 weeks to work, but I've only put it on 3 times and I'm seeing a HUGE difference, which leads me to believe that it's the cleanser + gel that I'm using that actually started working. I did the cleanser + cream for about 1 week and a half and already seeing  HUGE results. Hope ths will also work for you! 

foreheadbumps 2017-08-01.jpg

foreheadbumps 2017-08-14.jpg

What exactly was the name of the condition you had?