Notifications
Clear all

Please try Manuka Honey!

MemberMember
(@christinaaevans)

Posted : 07/30/2017 4:28 am

Hello!
Only a week and a half ago I felt depressed and ugly...on the day of my graduation (sad face) But thankfully make up exists...but then led to my skin worsening!
Straight after I went back to my "home home" in Bristol (I live in Manchester now) and had a relaxed week off. I got home complaining constantly about my skin to my dad and other family members (don't we all) but as I had loads of spare time I looked up home remedies as my mum was very into that sort of stuff! I found Manuka honey and oatmeal mask, it was sloppy and annoying but I used once or twice a day and within a 5 days my inflammation had gone down, the redness around the spots had decreased in colour and the lumps hurt less. 
when I was at home in Manchester I got so obsessed with it and very self conscious which makes your skin worse (if its hormonal) because of stress! I used too much benzoyl peroxide...I would wake up wash my face with acne face wash and then use it and then go to the gym and wash my face again with the same wash and then use it again, then before bed wash again and apply again...it was just irritating my skin! It was hard but I left the benzoyl in Manchester to give my skin a break and the Manuka honey has worked so well.

Now, back in Manchester I have made my own home face wash, Manuka honey, some essential oils (only a few drops), a little bit of apple cider vinager and coconut oil, and my skin feels great after! Then straight away I apply the face mask (honey and oatmeal) for 30 mins, wash it off and my skin looks great. Following that, only the past two days I've used green tea and apple cider vinegar as a toner, then put on aloe Vera jel! On a normal morning I'll try to keep the honey on for as long as possible, twice a day, once with oatmeal and once without...when without try to keep on for 40mins+ if you have time. I work in bar jobs so sometimes it can be difficult to make time but even 20 mins is good. 

so...PLEASE TRY MANUKA HONEY IF YOU HAVE INFLAMMED ACNE BUT SENSITVE SKIN AND BENZOYL PEROXIDE ONCE A DAY)

(the ones with the white top on are today!)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

MemberMember
(@puresunburn)

Posted : 08/12/2017 4:59 pm

I'll definitely be giving this a try! Your skin looks great