Notifications
Clear all

How do I heal these red acne scars??

MemberMember
(@ashster00)

Posted : 07/29/2017 9:39 pm

Hi, I'm currently 17 years old (almost 18) and recently I've suddenly been getting bad breakouts on my cheeks. Even though I've gotten acne for a while now it's never been this bad and my cheeks were always pretty clear. I have oily skin and I've been washing my face daily as well as using a prescription acne medication. Most of the marks on my skin are red scars and not actual pimples. How do fade these or get rid of them?IMG_4209.JPG

MemberMember
(@grub101)

Posted : 08/02/2017 11:43 pm

Im also struggling with the same on my chin, i feel worthless

MemberMember
(@sezenci)

Posted : 08/04/2017 7:50 am

Usually doctors give retin-a or similar retinoidinvolving products. If I were you ; I had used differin+ azeleic acid combination.

MemberMember
(@ghostrider007)

Posted : 08/11/2017 1:58 am

Same problem , just want to get rid of it as fast as possible

MemberMember
(@coralie)

Posted : 08/14/2017 11:26 pm

Vitamin c, niacinamide and vitamin b5,b3 can help you get rid those scars. Paula choice spot treatment 25% vitc is my recommended.

MemberMember
(@lea-2)

Posted : 08/22/2017 11:55 pm

Have you tried the regimen. It's seriously the best thing that happened to me. I tried everything before descovering this, dermatologists recommended and prescribed me multiple things that just didn't work. I am a true believer in the regimen I've been using it for 6 months now and my skin is better than it's ever been before. 

IMG_2038.JPG

IMG_3690.JPG

MemberMember
(@honeyginseng)

Posted : 09/13/2017 3:57 pm

On 7/29/2017 at 7:39 PM, ashster00 said:

Hi, I'm currently 17 years old (almost 18) and recently I've suddenly been getting bad breakouts on my cheeks. Even though I've gotten acne for a while now it's never been this bad and my cheeks were always pretty clear. I have oily skin and I've been washing my face daily as well as using a prescription acne medication. Most of the marks on my skin are red scars and not actual pimples. How do fade these or get rid of them?IMG_4209.JPG

On 8/2/2017 at 9:43 PM, grub101 said:

Im also struggling with the same on my chin, i feel worthless

On 8/10/2017 at 11:58 PM, GhostRider007 said:

Same problem , just want to get rid of it as fast as possible

Don't worry, there's hope!
Lots of products out there that will help with scars and pigmentation, and even with preventing future breakouts. 

Great ingredients include:
Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid, ferulic acid, and vitamin e is a powerhouse combo)
Niacinamide

Vitamin A (although this is pretty strong and can irritate skin)

But don't use Vitamin C and Niacinamide at the same time because this decreases its efficacy.

Also, I only wash my face once at night after the day is over. Washing too many times can aggravate your skin, which has a natural ability to repair itself and protect from dirt and stuff. If you're washing too much, you're stripping your skin of its oils and its ability to do what it needs to do.
If you have oily skin, use a good moisturizer. This helps with hydrating your skin and controlling oil production. So, less oil= less dirt and bacteria= less pimples :)

Some people see results within a couple weeks of using products with these ingredients consistently.