Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
money12981

What Procedure Is Best For This Acne Scar

WHAT PROCEDURE IS BEST TO RID OF THIS SCAR OR MAKE IT LESS NOTICABLE I HAVE A SIMILAR ONE ON THE SAME SIDE SAME SPOT THERE NOT THAT NOTICABLE BUT WITH THE LIGHTING THATS WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE ive been doing microdermabrasion not for awhile they seem to get worst i was thinking of smoothbeam any suggestions pLEASE My SCAR

Money, I'd suggest TCA Cross for the ice pick at the center of the scar and smoothbeam for the small rolling type indention. This will take time and patience but I think you could get good results in about six months. Good Luck biggrin.gif

Hi, it isn't very bad, but you could smooth it out (mostly) with a filler and/or spot dermabrasion. Do some research on fat transfers, and Sculptra. They could plump up the whole area. Alternatively, you could start with retinoids and peels and such, but they wouldn’t do much of a permanent nature. Smoothbeam and needling might also offer some improvement. Whatever you decide, (Or do not decide) Good luck

Hi, it isn't very bad, but you could smooth it out (mostly) with a filler and/or spot dermabrasion. Do some research on fat transfers, and Sculptra. They could plump up the whole area. Alternatively, you could start with retinoids and peels and such, but they wouldn’t do much of a permanent nature. Smoothbeam and needling might also offer some improvement. Whatever you decide, (Or do not decide) Good luck

Here is the results of my filler. (Restylane)

Btw, I hate my camera, it makes me so freaking ugly. mad.gif

Damn meddling megapixels.

user posted image

money-microdermabrasion definately won't do anything.It is more for superficial scars.Your scars aren't that bad also the scars in the first pic look much lighter than the 2nd one.I would be so happy if my scars looked like yours in that first pic. smile.gif

money-microdermabrasion definately won't do anything.It is more for superficial scars.Your scars aren't that bad also the scars in the first pic look much lighter than the 2nd one.I would be so happy if my scars looked like yours in that first pic. smile.gif

I KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE SAY THEY DONT NOTICE IT BUT I DO AND IT BOTHERS ME SO MUCH ITS RUNNING MY LIFE AND ITS RUINING MY LIFE IM ONLY 23 AND I HAD ENOUGH IVE TRIED TO LET IT NOT BOTHER ME BUT EVERYTIME I LOOK IN THE MIRROR I LOSE IT. I HAD BAD ACNE THANK GOD FOR ACCUTANE ITS BEEN  3YRS SINCE I BEEN OFF OF IT BUT MY ACNE COMMING BACK AND LEAVING NEW SCARS IM GETTING SCARED NOW

I think you need to calm down. Take a look at some of the kids in the acne gallery with servere cystic acne. If you feel like you do over some little scars hen how are those people meant to feel? Loads of people (including myself) would kill for your skin.