Notifications
Clear all

Deep Acne Scar treatments?

MemberMember
(@canes)

Posted : 07/29/2017 3:18 am

What are my options to remove all of my scars on my face? I am looking for the best results.

I have taken Accutane for about 6 months, used Tretinoin .1% for about 6 months and I started using Aztec secret indian healing clay weekly about two months ago.

I have seen a Dermatologist and they recommended the CO2 Laser Resurfacing procedure however I wanted to continue my research and hear other opinions.

Thank you

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender_1.jpg

FullSizeRender_2.jpg

FullSizeRender_3.jpg

FullSizeRender_4.jpg

IMG_8243.JPG

IMG_8244.JPG

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 07/30/2017 12:54 pm

I would suggest spot tca peels on all the areas with scars and tca cross. For instructions now how to do them goto the faq, top post of the acne scar sub, then goto the tca section, and all things peels link. Because of your skin type you will have to use hydroquoinone and vitamin c serum 2 weeks before and after you heal from your peels to avoid hyperpigmentation.

Canes liked
MemberMember
(@canes)

Posted : 07/30/2017 7:12 pm

Thank you very much everyone! I am going to search for a Dermatologist for the TCA cross procedure. I am assuming I will need to use sun screen after every treatment. If so, what product/brand should I use?

MemberMember
(@scarwarrior)

Posted : 07/30/2017 8:34 pm

Yes - please use sunscreen religiously so you do not get permanent hyperpigmentation on the treated areas. I recommend EltaMD sunscreen - can be found on amazon for around $25

MemberMember
(@canes)

Posted : 08/15/2017 11:41 pm

Does anyone know a Dermatologist that does TCA cross in Orange County?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 08/16/2017 12:48 pm

The list of doctors we know is on the faq top of the acne scar sub and the bottom. Otherwise look at the yelp.com for reviews and call and see if they do tca cross also realself.com

Canes liked
MemberMember
(@tmontana)

Posted : 08/16/2017 9:32 pm

derma roller work better for acne scars