Paid for priority s...

Notifications
Clear all

Paid for priority shipping, haven't received it yet?

MemberMember
(@alidenise)

Posted : 07/28/2017 7:28 pm

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right area to post this in but I ordered the regimen on Sunday (July 23rd), paid for priority shipping so it would be delivered in 3-5 business days, but it's now the 5th business day (Friday the 28th) at 6:30pm in my area & I haven't received it?

I live in Canada so my USPS tracking just says "alert" in orange, but also says that it arrived at a facility in Canada last evening... so I have no clue where it is. I'm not sure if ups delivers past 7PM so I'm kind of concerned that I'm not going to receive it tonight... has anyone else in Canada had issues with this? I'm pretty sure USPS stops tracking it once it's in Canada so I think that's what the "alert" is for, but I just want to make sure. Any one else have a similar issue?

MemberMember
(@94ess12)

Posted : 07/30/2017 1:44 am

Hi, I've experienced the same exact problem the two times I ordered Acne.org products. Instead of receiving my products 3-5 business days, I received the first order in 11 days and the second order in 14 days. It's frustrating because I basically need to re-order the products when the bottles i already have are still half full so that I don't run out during the 2 weeks it takes for my shipment to arrive. I've considered not paying for priority shipping, but then I worry that it would take even longer than 2 weeks for my order to arrive. I'm in the United States, so I'm sorry that I can't offer any insight into shipping problems to Canada, but I thought I'd let you know that I've been having the same problem!

AliDenise liked
MemberMember
(@alidenise)

Posted : 07/31/2017 2:59 pm

On 30/07/2017 at 0:44 AM, 94ess12 said:

Hi, I've experienced the same exact problem the two times I ordered Acne.org products. Instead of receiving my products 3-5 business days, I received the first order in 11 days and the second order in 14 days. It's frustrating because I basically need to re-order the products when the bottles i already have are still half full so that I don't run out during the 2 weeks it takes for my shipment to arrive. I've considered not paying for priority shipping, but then I worry that it would take even longer than 2 weeks for my order to arrive. I'm in the United States, so I'm sorry that I can't offer any insight into shipping problems to Canada, but I thought I'd let you know that I've been having the same problem!

I finally just received mine today, 8 days later. I definitely won't be paying for priority shipping again! It ended up being way more expensive than I expected; $100 worth of products ended up being $140 with shipping, then $170 after being converted to Canadian dollars, & then I had to pay an additional $15 when it finally arrived for 'customs'! $185 in total is so expensive! Even if I like the products I'm not sure if I'll be able to pay that every 3 months 🙁