Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted

hello people...i have a had red marks for a very long time and i usually treat them with a hydroquinone cream that does work quite well...but the thing is that the cream usually takes forever to work ...plus im also kinda of a pale white guy(even though im mexican) so i was wondering if tanning in a booth would help reduce the appearance of red marks and also not cause any future damage to my skin....maybe even help kill future acne since i still do get pimples here and there

Posted
hello people...i have a had red marks for a very long time and i usually treat them with a hydroquinone cream that does work quite well...but the thing is that the cream usually takes forever to work ...plus im also kinda of a pale white guy(even though im mexican) so i was wondering if tanning in a booth would help reduce the appearance of red marks and also not cause any future damage to my skin....maybe even help kill future acne since i still do get pimples here and there

Posted

what i do isbut some sunscreen only on the redmarks and then tan, this way they dont get redder and the skin surrounding the area looks better,,i tan at the beach though, bc the salt water is good for acne (or so i hear)