Notifications
Clear all

Oily skin

MemberMember
(@mechance)

Posted : 07/19/2017 7:43 am

Hello everybody!
I have serious problem
I don't have acne on my skin but i have very oily skin!
face oil is all over my face.I wash my face before bed at night, and when I wake up in the morning, face oil and oil of my eyes get into my eyes and always makes my eyes burning. It's really hard.
In the evening same happening again!
I tried a lot but it all didn't work!
i tried omega3, vitamin b5, b-complex, vitamin d, zinc, vitamin c they are nothing helped me so much. i also used tea tree cleanser and tea tree toner.
but It doesn't seem to have much effect.
Do you have any of these symptoms?
I need your help! Thank you.

MemberMember
(@natmo)

Posted : 07/19/2017 4:18 pm

Let me tell you about this very important thing. Your skin overproduces oil when it is dry. The sebum produced by your skin forms a barrier on it and tries to stop the water from escaping. How can you stop your skin from going into override? Don't wash your face too often and use a moisturiser. The moisturiser will form the required barrier and will ensure that there is enough moisture in your skin. Your skin will stop producing excess sebum.

PS: Try using argan oil

Mechance liked
MemberMember
(@mechance)

Posted : 07/20/2017 12:29 am

8 hours ago, Natmo said:

Let me tell you about this very important thing. Your skin overproduces oil when it is dry. The sebum produced by your skin forms a barrier on it and tries to stop the water from escaping. How can you stop your skin from going into override? Don't wash your face too often and use a moisturiser. The moisturiser will form the required barrier and will ensure that there is enough moisture in your skin. Your skin will stop producing excess sebum.

PS: Try using argan oil

Thank you Natmo!
What is the best moisturizer for oily skin when you think about it? I used Moisturize before, but it seemed too much oil, so I stopped using it. and just using toner now but it doesnt help!

MemberMember
(@natmo)

Posted : 07/20/2017 9:34 am

I found Argan oil to be suitable for my skin. That's the catch! Continue using your moisturiser so that your skin retains enough water. That way your skin will reduce production of sebum. Try using Argan oil for 2 weeks and then let me know? Twice a day after washing your face. (This oil gets soaked into your skin in sometime, no more oily skin!)

MemberMember
(@mechance)

Posted : 07/20/2017 1:02 pm

3 hours ago, Natmo said:

I found Argan oil to be suitable for my skin. That's the catch! Continue using your moisturiser so that your skin retains enough water. That way your skin will reduce production of sebum. Try using Argan oil for 2 weeks and then let me know? Twice a day after washing your face. (This oil gets soaked into your skin in sometime, no more oily skin!)

Thank's
Have you experienced eye burning like me? I am really serious about this problem! This problem is clearly affecting my life. The eyes are always tired and blepharitis takes because the eyes are stung. My blepharitis is not serious, but it often happens. I will try the argan oil and tell the result.
Can I use it on my eyelids? Argan oil! Because of the oil in the eyes! Have you ever tried jojoba oil? I heard that it is good for oily skin.

MemberMember
(@sezenci)

Posted : 08/04/2017 7:58 am

may be you can use glycolicacid products...