Notifications
Clear all

Clogged Pores

MemberMember
(@lawrence1)

Posted : 07/17/2017 7:57 pm

Hey guys,

So I'm about 6 weeks on the regimen now, and it's really helped stop the inflamed acne. In the last 2 weeks, I've only had one inflamed spot. I do, however, have a lot of clogged pores on the right side of my cheek, and a few on the left side, and one of them seems to be turning into an inflamed pimple. Are all of these clogged pores going to turn into inflamed acne? I just really don't want to go through another break out, I thought I was done with those after 4 weeks in, when I broke out the worst. Is there anything I can do to unclog the pores before they become inflamed, like maybe using the AHA? I really want to exfoliate or something. My skin is super flaky, by the way, so maybe that's a problem? Or I'm thinking maybe my hair gel is getting near the edge of my cheek and clogging up that area.

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 07/20/2017 4:29 pm

Hi lawrence1,

After one full month of being on the Acne.org Regimen products you may add the use of the Acne.org AHA+. We advise applying it 2 to 3 nights per week after applying the moisturizer.

The Acne.org AHA+ will speed up the natural skin renewal process on a cellular level causing your skin to heal and replenish faster. This will help with skin renew faster than it can flake off.