Burning, drying, it...

Notifications
Clear all

Burning, drying, itching, swollen face after 10 days! What should i do ? Please help!!

MemberMember
(@coralie)

Posted : 07/09/2017 1:34 pm

i have been using bp for 10 days and i only have a full face of bp twice! Most of the time i focus on my acne. Now, my face is so dry it hurts and i can't apply any moisturizer because of the burning sensation! I dont know how to describe all the symtoms because english is not my first language, forgive me :( but right now i have the feeling that my face have become so dry, even though i have oily skin before using bp.  This area is where i feel itching the most! You can see its a bit swollen as well! Actually my cheek are swollen too! What shuold i do now ?

IMG_3864.JPG

MemberMember
(@theafternoon)

Posted : 07/10/2017 5:37 am

Just give it time breathe. Go to Walmart and pick up the Aquaphor healing ointment and put it all over the areas that itch u the most

Coralie liked
MemberMember
(@coralie)

Posted : 07/10/2017 9:20 am

CoruscantDust: I really want to follow the instruction, but it burn me everytime I applied it on my skin. So it is really hard for me to use more product as they said. I have decided to follow my body this time, and so far, my skin have become more calmer, the itch was still there tho, but it is not as bad as what i have experienced last night.

Thank you, theafternoon, for the advice, but honestly i live in asia, and we dont have walmart here :( 

MemberMember
(@user609833)

Posted : 07/10/2017 9:40 am

Aloe vera could be good for burns, especially if you can get it straight from the plant! For moisturizer I love using jojoba oil and shea butter, I wonder if those wouldn't irritate as much to put on your face. And ignore CoruscantDust, they've posted that picture on 6 people's posts.

Coralie liked
MemberMember
(@coralie)

Posted : 07/10/2017 10:47 am

Thank you so much Feelishia! I have tons of aloe vera smoothing gel at home, definitely going to try one of those in the morning! Right now, i'm using evoluderm pure water spray, ad it feels much better especially when you cant apply moisturizer at the moment. I think im going to switch to jojoba oil instead of the acne.org's moisturizer if it suite me! Thanks again Feelishia