Notifications
Clear all

Acne or marks??

MemberMember
(@rpcdp1)

Posted : 07/08/2017 1:31 pm

Hello..
I have had acne since the age of 11 after I developed a hormonal problem and so my skin became affected with moderate - severe acne. It is now quite mild adult acne (although I am still young) these days, however I fear I may have damaged it through being overzealous as a teenager (desperately trying to get rid of it, using anything and everything). I have an accumulation of small, under the skin red marks that have never been spots and are not turning into them, they began across my right cheekbone when I was around 15/16 and are here to stay, although I managed to get rid of most of them. the right side if my face is badly affected most days by spots and marks, forehead is clear 95% of the time and my left side has some issues with pigment and redness, marks but not excessive. They occur around both sides of my mouth as well. My skin is not excessively dry or oily, but strong products will dry it out quickly and damage it. I was just wondering if anyone else has the same issue? I am currently starting sessions with a skincare clinic who use Image skincare, so I'll see if it works... I was also thinking about trying Exposed Skincare if anyone has experience with that range?
I'm just really sick of looking at it to be honest as i have tried everything - diet, prescription products, natural products, dermatologist products, medication...my skin doesn't want to be healed! Skincare clinic said that now is the time to try a 'kit' to get skin used to one set of ingredients.

MemberMember
(@ahaguru)

Posted : 07/09/2017 8:16 pm

Try keeping your skin products away from restroom, theybecome more harsh in warm temperatures and stop working
Raw eating cures any skin issues