Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tommy_boi

Face Scars - Help

So peeps now my acne has pretty much calmed down, get the odd spot here and there but who doesn't, I want to try and fix the scars I am left with, if this means completely removing them or at least improving them I'd be happy with either, so what's my options, scars are on the face, have some on body but not too fussed about these, heard TCA is good but yeah give me your opinions, thanks. 

Tca ross for ice pick and smaller boxcar,tca peel for boxcar,even smaller rolling scars and general texture issues.dont recommend dermaroller,cant speak for other needling devices as never used them.

i used tca cross 100% at home 3x with notable success.performed tca peel at 25% 2x also,currently healing from the second peel.

it works.
:)

@tommy_boi Please let us know what type of scars you have,, where they are at, the depth, etc.. A pic would help (closeup of just the scars). We can then advise you better. But as Quadboy said, TCA Peels work for some scar types.