Notifications
Clear all

Treatment for soft, raised bump after pimple (didn't pop it)

MemberMember
(@hikinz)

Posted : 07/07/2017 2:38 pm

Hi all,

So I am wondering if any of you can impart your wisdom as to how to get rid of a soft, red, raised bump left over from a pimple quicker...

Background:
So I have clear skin now and have done for around 9 months (*finally!*). In this time frame I have only had 1 large under the skin bumps; this one gracefully planted itself slap bang in the middle of my cheek 2 weeks ago right next to a icepick scar (so it looked super attractive) after using Paula's Choice 2% BHA the night before for the first time, but unlike any other papule I have ever gotten before it never developed a head and was there for 1.5 weeks before showing signs of going away. It's now two weeks later and the pimple is gone but it has left a slight soft, raised bump (that basically looks active still but is not at all).Please note I never touched it or even attempted to pop it, I left it 100% alone.

Are there any products out there on the market you know to help it disappear any quicker than just leaving it to do it on its own?

Thanks in advance!

P.S. And let's just say I am never touching that BHA liquid ever again.

MemberMember
(@skyesthelimit)

Posted : 07/21/2017 1:14 am

Try the pumpkin masque plus Vitamin C Beauty Elixir from Banish. I tried it myself and my pimple dried out fast plus it's all natural/vegan so it''s super safe.

If it doesn't work for you, they even have a 30-day money back guarantee so it's worth a try.

MemberMember
(@zuzuhemani)

Posted : 01/26/2018 6:49 pm

Did it go away yet?

elli113 liked
MemberMember
(@elli113)

Posted : 03/29/2019 9:04 pm

I would like to hear more about this as I am going through it now. The pimple has healed, but there is still abump on the surface of my skin, sort of by my right cheekbone. It doesn't even hurt, but has been there for almost two months.