Notifications
Clear all

Comedones on chin

MemberMember
(@makeityourself)

Posted : 07/07/2017 12:02 am

Since I can remember Ive always had these flesh comored bumps on my chin. They started off fairly large and have now multiplied to tiny little bumps. Every night i try to squeeze everyone of them, to the next day theyre all there again :(

MemberMember
(@blessjhope)

Posted : 07/07/2017 1:03 am

I have those too! One of mine just recently turned into a big sore pimple most likely due to it being close to my period but they still suck! I hope you find answers!!

MemberMember
(@tgan15)

Posted : 07/07/2017 3:18 pm

I started getting those my Sophomore year of since high school. I'm a Junior in college now, and still have them.. :( They suck. They're right above my chin, on both sides of my chin, and on both sides of my mouth. They eventually get inflamed one by one, and thats the only way they go away.. a big red bump/zit that lasts for weeks.  I started taking accutane 5 months ago, and it hasn't helped at all, just made a lot of them purge, but I still have tons more. My advice would be to give up all dairy, and double your vegetable intake. Also, try making a sea salt spray. (take 1/4 cup of water, a teaspoon or more of sea salt, and boil till the sea salt dissolves). Use it on your face as a toner. The sea salt helps balance the ph in your skin. Best of luck to you