Notifications
Clear all

Possible skin condition?

MemberMember
(@gooddog08)

Posted : 07/03/2017 2:19 am

What seems to be the problem of my face? As you can see in the attached picture, it's not pimples nor whiteheads and blackheads. It's super itchy and doesn't go away? How do you treat this? I use cetaphil gentle cleanser no water, bp, and st ives moisturizer for my regimen. I've been using that regimen for a while and this just happened all of a suddenimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

MemberMember
(@gooddog08)

Posted : 07/05/2017 12:27 am

Pls help me my self esteem is very low because of this

MemberMember
(@gooddog08)

Posted : 07/15/2017 1:00 am

up

MemberMember
(@spicyotter)

Posted : 07/15/2017 6:19 am

You could be having a reaction to something in your skincare regimen maybe. I would try stopping the bp for a little while and try calamine lotion for the itching. If it doesn't get better you should see a doctor/dermatologist.

MemberMember
(@gooddog08)

Posted : 07/19/2017 8:05 pm

I'm two weeks free of bp and I only apply my moisturizer at night. My face is still the same.  It doesn't have acne/pimples but I have a very dull skin. And reddish .  

On 15 July 2017 at 7:19 PM, spicyotter said:

You could be having a reaction to something in your skincare regimen maybe. I would try stopping the bp for a little while and try calamine lotion for the itching. If it doesn't get better you should see a doctor/dermatologist. 

On 15 July 2017 at 7:19 PM, spicyotter said:

MemberMember
(@spicyotter)

Posted : 07/20/2017 8:59 pm

You should see a dermatologist so they can figure out the problem and how to treat it. Sorry you are dealing with this

MemberMember
(@zerec)

Posted : 07/20/2017 10:41 pm

Probably a form of Eczema, seek dermatologist.