Notifications
Clear all

Countdown from 30 days to start Accutane

MemberMember
(@kristyrain)

Posted : 07/01/2017 8:03 pm

Hi my name is Kristy I've been suffering with bad acne since I was 14, I am now turning 23 in September. I have cystic acne on my cheeks, jawline, chin, and back. I have acne on my chest, arms, neck, and forehead. I have always known I had bad skin and was embarrassed and dealt with it by covering up with foundation. I am now at a point where I cry about my skin, sometimes cancel plans because I'm ashamed of how bad my skin has become. I still go to work 40 hours a week, feel ugly all the time, but tell everyone close to me that I'm starting Accutane. I start in exactly 2 weeks and 2 days I will post day one and a few days later when the side effects start to kick in. I will also post a before on my next blog. I am so happy and excited to get clear skin ! :):) 

MemberMember
(@ahaguru)

Posted : 07/02/2017 11:35 pm

Have you change your diet?
have you taken any vitamins?
have you tried raw eating? Did you know it cures any skin issues?

MemberMember
(@firmindex)

Posted : 07/02/2017 11:44 pm

I have ate healthy, tried vitamins, everything my dermatologist told me straight up accutane is my only way to go not even expensive chemical peels because it will come back eventually

MemberMember
(@juwalker)

Posted : 07/03/2017 1:17 am

Good luck Kristyrain. I am a brand new member today. My 13 year old daughter starts roaccutane in 9 days. She has suffered with acne since she was 9 and we have tried everything : three different antibiotics, differin, epiduo, duac, benzoyl peroxide and she eats a healthy diet with lots of fruit and vegetables.
We will be looking out for your posts and will post our updates too. Really hope it works!!!

MemberMember
(@juwalker)

Posted : 08/05/2017 6:21 pm

How are you getting on Kristyrain?