Skin isnt soft anym...

Notifications
Clear all

Skin isnt soft anymore

MemberMember
(@netrice)

Posted : 06/29/2017 1:44 pm

Im at week 4 ans havent started using aha yet but since i started using the regimen my skin has been dry and scaley feeling. When my acne clears up will my skin ever feel the same again?

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 06/30/2017 3:47 pm

Hi Netrice,

Sounds like your going through a tough time. But we can help.

First make sure your following the instructions very closely. Second make sure you're using only the three Acne.org Regimen products on your face and nothing else.

If you are using only the Acne.org products and following the instructions exactly and you still have dry flaky skin. You can do two things.

1. Use more Acne.org Moisturizer (you cant use too much). Feel free to apply it through the day as needed to keep your skin soft and hydrated.
2. Add 5-6 drops of Acne.org Organic Jojoba Oil into the palm of your hand and mix it with the Acne.org Moisturizer before applying it each morning. At night you can add even more (as many drops as you want).

The Acne.org Moisturizer is designed to calm and heal the skin and return it to its natural balance. The Acne.org Jojoba oil is almost identical to the natural oils of the skin. By using both of these products in conjunction on a daily basis you should see calmer, more hydrated healthier looking skin very soon.

After one full month of being on the Acne.org Regimen products you may add the use of the Acne.org AHA+. We advise applying it 2 to 3 nights per week after applying the moisturizer.

The Acne.org AHA+ will speed up the natural skin renewal process on a cellular level causing your skin to heal and replenish faster. This will help with skin renew faster than it can flake off. The Acne.org AHA+ will also help to fade any dark marks left behind from past breakouts.

MemberMember
(@ahaguru)

Posted : 06/30/2017 7:56 pm

Take inside double dose vitamin E and 1-2 tablespoon flaxseed oil daily