Notifications
Clear all

Closed Comodomes

MemberMember
(@dianalima)

Posted : 06/28/2017 10:23 pm

So this is my first post. Not sure if it's in the correct forum or not. But I've always suffered from mild to moderate acne. Never really anything cystic. I suffer from these closed comodones all over my face. You can't really see them unless I'm wearing makeup or stand in certain lighting or hold my skin taut. The picture below is me with makeup because that's when you can really see the millions of closed comodones. I don't eat dairy and sugary food and drink a good amount of water. I never ever ever sleep with makeup on and I have a very strict skincare regimen. But no matter what I do I can never get rid of these pesky things!!! I can only extract them using the loop tool. But there's just way too many of them to get them all out and I don't want my face to have more scars then it already does. Recently, I tried Differin and I feel like that made my face even worse. So here are the things I have tried: Retin A gel .5%, Differin Gel .1%, Clindamyin Phosphate Lotion 1%, Epiduo, Benzol Peroxide in all dosages, Salicylic Acid and almost every OTC medication and wash. Also lots of high end skincare from Sephora as well. Are any of you experiencing the same thing? If so what have you done that helps or what can I pay to get rid of it. I'm tired of having this textured ugly bumpy skin:( It makes me never want to open anywhere but to work and straight home. I also wanted to add that I have extremely oily skin but I do exfoliate on a very regular basis   

IMG_0755.JPG

MemberMember
(@ahaguru)

Posted : 06/29/2017 9:30 pm

drink herbal teas, or take tinctures, they balance hormones and prevent future breakouts
nettle and red raspberry leaf
honeybrush, milk thistle, burdock
drink 30 min before meal, avoid taking any other drugs
do a parasite detox, they absorb all nutrients you eat and your body ends up getting nothing due to roommates!

DianaLima liked
MemberMember
(@dianalima)

Posted : 06/30/2017 2:30 am

4 hours ago, AhaGuru said:

drink herbal teas, or take tinctures, they balance hormones and prevent future breakouts
nettle and red raspberry leaf
honeybrush, milk thistle, burdock
drink 30 min before meal, avoid taking any other drugs
do a parasite detox, they absorb all nutrients you eat and your body ends up getting nothing due to roommates!

Any suggestions on your favorite tea brands for the ones you mentioned and or supplements? I'm already taking zinc pincolate and l-lysine, and a pro-biotic.

MemberMember
(@ahaguru)

Posted : 06/30/2017 12:35 pm

I don't have favorite brand to tell you the truth
I was buying these herbs from Whole Foods store by weight (any high end grocery store will carry them)
Or if you have problem finding these herbs buy them in tinctures