Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I had a piece of skin poking out my cheek. I didn't know what it was at first since it was white so I tried pulling it off (I know bad move :(( ) and ended up pulling off my own skin. It was red and bloody underneath, so an open wound. I let it scar, but about 4 days later when the new skin was healing my wound peeled. (It came off on its own since it was so rough) It was all red underneath. I thought naturally it would fade away but it's still red and I notice it's a bit indented. What should I do? It's been a couple of weeks by now :( thanks !

IMG_7731.JPG

Have you tried triple antibiotic cream, these type of things can take a long time to heal. Honey and aloe vera are also good. A silver cream in the first aid section might help as well. Another option is silicone pads for scar. IF this does not work in a few weeks do the treatments for PIH and PIE in the faq top of sub, and skin > pie / pih section.