Notifications
Clear all

Differin 6 weeks in - supposed to look like this?

MemberMember
(@joyrye)

Posted : 06/23/2017 3:24 pm

Post removed

MemberMember
(@leahh0805)

Posted : 06/23/2017 3:48 pm

your skin looks really good! i see you have a lil front neck acne. i am struggling with that right nowany advice would be great! thx.

MemberMember
(@joyrye)

Posted : 06/23/2017 4:01 pm

This is the worst my skin has ever been! Thank you though. My neck acne comes from my hair, I think, all the products and conditioners I use - my hair is long and it touches my neck all the time. I sleep with a thin layer of diaper rash cream on it (zinc oxide) and that keeps it down, but it never totally clears.

MemberMember
(@leahh0805)

Posted : 06/24/2017 2:58 pm

have u tried bp on the front neck acne?

MemberMember
(@joyrye)

Posted : 06/24/2017 3:23 pm

Unfortunately my skin has a bad reaction to BP otherwise I would definitely be using products with it in...I used it as a teengoing through puberty, but once I hit like 18 I had a terrible reaction to it - so I haven't used it since!

And thank you!!

MemberMember
(@rachie39)

Posted : 06/24/2017 4:13 pm

Im just beginning differin but I was on epiduo for 3 months prior and it caused my pale skin to go orange peel colour too. I wish it would go back to pale. Did your derm say anything about how your skin will go back to being pale? Thats unfortunate about bp for you. I get neck acne from my hair too. Hopefully differin should clear up your pores ore tho your looking great now even if this is your worst. Id expect the differin to work soon for you but for some people it takes a bit longer.

MemberMember
(@brokenporecelain)

Posted : 06/26/2017 1:39 am

may i ask what made your skin turn to orange peel a year ago?? whas it another retinoid that you used?
i will never use retinoids ever again because of what one did to my face...and one of those symptoms is that my skin aint exactly white anymore, its redddish yellow, almost orange in some lighting...been that way for about ten months now along with an array of other disastrous symptoms...i only used the stuff twice so you can imagine my horror

wish i had better news