Notifications
Clear all

White Pus Zits,pimples Around Mouth And Chin! - Help! pics

MemberMember
(@marquisjo)

Posted : 06/23/2017 1:29 pm

Thank you all for your posts.
It happened a year ago after I came from vacation. In the blue they began to show little *??white pus zits,pimples?? constant around mouth and chin.
All these symptoms only around nose , mouth and chin. rest of the face is clear.Sometimes before sleep I feel itching around my nose then I'm sure in the morning I'm expecting a big surprise. Sometimes i can not sleep because of  them ,i feel like some one is putting needles in my skin affected area. Normally every day i get from 6 to 15 *??white pus zits,pimples?? around my mouth, few more start when one stops.the strange thing.When I'm wash my face some of them just fall down, that after a few hours they return to the same place.
Antibiotics cloxacilline 10 days 2in the morning and 2 evening 500mg each and creme acide fusidique 2%.
The first 5 months was ok after they come back with a new power.  After this my derm prescribed a new portion of antibiotics plus mupiderm cream 2% one more time for 10 days, plus vitamins and probiotic after antibiotics.In two days after I took probiotics and vitamins KKKAAABBUM i got 60 *??white pus zits,pimples?? around my mouth and chin. I stopped taking a probiotic and vit and somewhere in 3 weeks returned to normal from 6 to 15 every day.

Now I'm on the diet no sugar,non flouride tooth paste ,milk,eggs, alcohol, spiced, salted.........I do not see changes, pls HELLLP!20170422_104754.jpg20170109_085738.jpg

MemberMember
(@lazy-2)

Posted : 07/13/2017 7:00 am

On 6/24/2017 at 2:29 AM, Marquisjo said:

Thank you all for your posts.
It happened a year ago after I came from vacation. In the blue they began to show little *??white pus zits,pimples?? constant around mouth and chin.
All these symptoms only around nose , mouth and chin. rest of the face is clear.Sometimes before sleep I feel itching around my nose then I'm sure in the morning I'm expecting a big surprise. Sometimes i can not sleep because of  them ,i feel like some one is putting needles in my skin affected area. Normally every day i get from 6 to 15 *??white pus zits,pimples?? around my mouth, few more start when one stops.the strange thing.When I'm wash my face some of them just fall down, that after a few hours they return to the same place.
Antibiotics cloxacilline 10 days 2in the morning and 2 evening 500mg each and creme acide fusidique 2%.
The first 5 months was ok after they come back with a new power.  After this my derm prescribed a new portion of antibiotics plus mupiderm cream 2% one more time for 10 days, plus vitamins and probiotic after antibiotics.In two days after I took probiotics and vitamins KKKAAABBUM i got 60 *??white pus zits,pimples?? around my mouth and chin. I stopped taking a probiotic and vit and somewhere in 3 weeks returned to normal from 6 to 15 every day.

Now I'm on the diet no sugar,non flouride tooth paste ,milk,eggs, alcohol, spiced, salted.........I do not see changes, pls HELLLP!20170422_104754.jpg20170109_085738.jpg

I have exactly the same as what you have there! Suffering crom these since early 2016 so it has been more than a year now. First, Derma prescribed me Clinamycin 500mg once a day for about a month and a half and I got cleared up.. but then after a week or two.. it came back! So I took Doxycycline 100mg 3x a day and alternate it to once/twice day for about 5 months while putting Clindamycin gel at the same time but still didn't see any improvement. Until Feb 2017 when I stopped taking it, it got worse so I went to see another Derma and he did a swab on my zits, came back with the result of "scanty growth of mixed flora with slight K Pneumoniae" and I was prescribed Ciproflaxin 500mg twice a day for 1 week and Foban antibiotic cream. It surely got better.. so he changed the meds to Clarithromycin 250mg twice a day for 2 weeks alternated it once a day for another 2 weeks together with Clindamycin lotion/gel, he also prescribed me Tetracycline 300mg once a day to every other day but didn't see it cfully cleared up so I went back to Clarithomycin.. it was controlled  but never cleared up.. while I was seeing this Dermatologist, I was on strict diet.. no sugar, no dairy, no fruits, less veggies. Last month, the Dr did another swab on my zits but came back with the SAME result. I really had no clue what was going on so I stopped seeing the Dr. but continued the Clarithromycin 250mg alternate twice and once a day.. 

I have read about yeast/fungal infection so I also tried putting on some Ketoconazole cream... 

Right now, it still looks the same.. I get 3-4 white pus a day and others go away the next day and another pops up.. I am now trying Nizoral shampoo on the affected areas since I am planning to stop taking antibiotics.. 

I really hope there is a cure for this.

I am also sufferinv from allergic rhinitis and ot has gotten worse too! Runny/clogged nose almost the whole day!!!!

Oh I gorgot to mention, back in late 2015 it also,appeared on my scalp.

PhotoGrid_1499928047044.jpg