Notifications
Clear all

Recommendations for a moisturiser?

MemberMember
(@sg160999)

Posted : 06/17/2017 11:55 am

I currently use freederm oil free perfecting moisturiser for the daytime. However as I use duac gel it was recently brought to my attention that my daytime moisturiser should have some sort of sun protection. So I need recommendations for a non comedogenic moisturiser for slightly dry and sensitive skin with sun protection.

MemberMember
(@hunre34)

Posted : 08/16/2017 8:48 am

Hey, yesterday i ordered Sufflower skin moisturizer after reading its review, but what all i can say it that it is very effective and one can experience its effect from the first day of use. Its a non-comedogenic product but it doesn't offers sun protection, for sun protection i think you should go withCetaphil Dermacontrol Moisturizer SPF 30 .

MemberMember
(@jane-delfino)

Posted : 02/10/2018 10:59 am

Obagi Hydrate should be a great fit, though it's quite on the higher end. For a more affordable alternative, you can try CeraVe AM or Elta MD. Here's a good selection of other products to check. [Edited link out]

Ideally though, it's best to have a separate sunscreen to get solid sun protection. Combined formulations can be compromising in some ways. But of course, not everyone can set aside time for a routine (if you choose to have them separately, you'll need to wait for the moisturizer to absorb for around 5-10 mins before applying sunscreen). It's always best to have a routine that best fits your lifestyle so skincare becomes a habit, not a chore. :)