Notifications
Clear all

Can vitamin e oil fade acne marks?

MemberMember
(@awaisakram)

Posted : 06/16/2017 8:11 am

I don't really get pimples anymore. I used to get a lot a year ago especially on my forehead and there were a lot of raised scars on my forehead but surprisingly it healed on its own very quickly but about 2-3 months ago i got 4-5 pimples on each cheek which have unfortunately left dark marks/scars. They are leavel with the skin not raised or anything so i was wondering if vitamim E oil can be used?
I've tried lemon juice and apple-cider vineger and it didn't really do much. Currently i'm using. isotretnoin orally. Plis halp.

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 06/16/2017 10:44 am

This belongs in hyperpigmentation not acne scars. I have made a FAQ at the top regarding hyperpigmentation PIH and PIE. "Acne scars" are wounds not scars, the after effects of acne healing. Sure try Vitamin E you have nothing to loose, it does nothing for many, it makes me and other break out, but maybe it works for you. Honey and Aloevera also work for many, Checkout the top of the hyperpigmentation sub the faq, for more treatments, we made it as it's a very often asked question. While you are on Accutane very few things will do anything to help your skin, honey and aloe or vitamin e might be ok, but your skin is in bad shape till it's over and you can begin to heal, it's purging the sebrum and thin.