Notifications
Clear all

what is this???? helppp

MemberMember
(@shelby99)

Posted : 06/14/2017 10:31 pm

so i had this pimple it was really small but it hurt a lot and it had a white head so i decided to pop it and i'm pretty sure i did but i was icing it and decided to put a hot q tip on it and i did and it hurt so maybe it burnt my skin and is causing a blister? anyone know what this is or what to do about it? it still hurts pretty bad but is mostly flat now. it also has a white center which is where the pimple was that looks blister like 

IMG_2660.PNG

MemberMember
(@lamur)

Posted : 06/15/2017 3:09 pm

It's possible that by squeezing, you got some out but also pushed some of the infection farther into the pore, which would cause a pimple under the skin. That's what the picture looks like to me. The hot q-tip could have also caused additional redness. I would definitely continue icing, multiple times a day. Make sure to wrap the ice cube in a paper towel or something similar. Placing an ice cube directly on the skin could burn it. That should definitely help. If you have a gentle exfoliant or toner, like salicylic acid or lactic acid, that may also be a good idea to use. Or if you're using some kind of retinoid/retinol at night, that's even better. See what happens over the next few days and if it worsens, visit a dermatologist.

MemberMember
(@shelby99)

Posted : 06/15/2017 3:53 pm

thanks for the response! but i don't think i pushed it farther because it's completely flat and is almost like a wound now and is super dry. so i'm just putting vaseline on it.

MemberMember
(@ahaguru)

Posted : 06/16/2017 2:03 am

Apply vitamin E oil on spot only or lavender essential oil on spot only

shelby99 liked