Notifications
Clear all

can a boy like a girl with acne ?

MemberMember
(@teengirlacne)

Posted : 06/11/2017 3:58 pm

I'm new here. I'm Taylor and I'm 13. Next school year I will going into grade 9. I'm really smart which is why I'll going to high school next year. My acne is ruining my life. I don't want to go outside. I don't like people looking at me. There is this boy who I've liked for like forever and I avoid him now. My face is covered in acne. I don't know what to do. I am trying desperately to clear is before school comes back in session. I look old for my age. My older sister says I'm jail bait. I am just wondering if any boys will like me and if I would be teased.

MemberMember
(@marievalencia)

Posted : 06/12/2017 8:23 pm

I'm turning 20 in less than a month. My acne never seemed to bother any of the guys I dated, and I have moderate to severe acne. I have a boyfriend of two years and he is amazing to me despite my acne. Always reminding me of how beautiful he thinks I am. I hate myself sometimes, but I hate myself a little less when I'm with him. High School is pretty shitty, but it gets better afterwards. I dated 3 guys in high school, had one serious boyfriend, and there were a few more that wanted to hang out with me but I wasn't interested. The vast majority of the bullying I went through came from other girls, not boys.