Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AlwaysHoping

How to fade mild pimple marks fast

General background about me, I'm a 19 year old female teenager and I have fairly good skin with the occasional pimples which will then leave marks but will soon fade away as time passes BUT after I've finished school last year, my skin hasn't been at its best. I now have tiny bumps (not hard) between my brows, barely noticeable but still annoying, a few marks on both my cheeks but they are slowly fading and a hideous huge dark mark below my lips (small marks clustered together created the illusion of a huger mark so yaaa).
I currently don't really use anything much on my face. Just an Innisfree Green Tea Facial Cleanser every morning, Witch Hazel & Rose Water Toner afterwards and I sometimes just dab Vaseline on my marks (if it's icky, I won't touch my face so this is like a prevention step?? I'm not really sure of my objective putting Vaseline on them haha)
I was just wondering if any of you could offer me some tips or home remedies as to how I can fade my leftover pimple marks faster??
Oh and I do drink plenty of water, close to 2 litres per day.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes