Notifications
Clear all

Hoping I can get some help

MemberMember
(@denisem)

Posted : 06/07/2017 7:41 pm

Hey there! My name is Denise and I'm 25 years old. Growing up, I suffered from acne and  hyperpigmentation. However, by the time I reached age 21, my acne went away completely. I mean once in a blue I would get some pimples and blackheads but that was basically it. Now all
of the sudden, (25 years old) I broke out massively on 1 side of my face ! Like the lower chin area. I will attach a photo. It's sooo weird because it's only on one side of my face ! The other side is completely fine. Nothing has changed. My diet never changed, and everything else is the same. The only thing I can think of was I took biotin for a couple of weeks but then I stopped because my cousin told me that biotin can make your skin breakout. My acne is pretty bad. Really painful big bumps. I feel so crappy now ): does anyone know what I can possibly do ? I've been washing my face twice a day and using less make up. It's like I get a new pimple on that same side everyday . 

IMG_0931.JPG

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 06/08/2017 7:17 am

Change diet and hygene habits to a more acne friendly regime.

you know all the dos and font,stuff to avoid do start doung them.even a burger and chiis can make you break out.

unfortunately for acne sufferers you gotta change your lifestyle,only way to beat it but it dont have to be bad,in fact it can be enjoyable.

i watch peoples faces when i tell them drink more water,they look like like omg! You would think drinking water is easy but it isnt at first but you incorporate it into your day and it gets easier.i drink like 5-6 pints a day.

:)

MemberMember
(@ahaguru)

Posted : 06/08/2017 12:30 pm

Might be hormonal
drink herbal teas daily, they stabilize hormones and prevent future acne
honeybrush, red raspberry leaf, nettle, milk thistle
drink 30 min before meal, avoid taking them same time with other drugs
take vitamin D3, if you are inside building most of the time
organic dairy and meat makes huge difference!!
wash face with cleanser once a day, twice a day with cleanser can make skin too oily or dry
avoid face scrubs, brushes, and exfoliating sponges, they spread acne all over face
try lavender essential oil on pimples only
drink buttermilk/kefir daily, improves skin and heal gut flora
apply buttermilk every 2 days for even skin tone