Notifications
Clear all

Sagging pores

MemberMember
(@anrob)

Posted : 06/07/2017 3:10 am

I am seventeen, female, and I noticed within the past few months that my skin is aging rapidly compared to before. I am a skin freak, I own every type of skin product and I keep track of my skin and it isn't doing so well, as well as my products not even working on my face anymore. I use to not have any visible pores on my cheeks, now they are large and some even misshaped from what I can see. I have always had sagging and very thin skin under my eyes and tried accepting that I would always have it but I already have fine lines on my face and lots of sagging on my cheeks. I have dark and visible pores along my nose, cheeks, and between my eyebrows and they seem to stay clogged even when I try exfoliation. It also looks like I have little mini cysts in my cheeks. My face started producing more oil after my pores became more visible. I've never had any major acne problems, this all came out of nowhere and is a mystery to me. I am on a vegan diet, I take enough vitamins and I exercise (not enough though) and I don't think it's my diet. I also stay out of the sun and heavily wear sunscreen. The only problem I have is much stress in my life that is not easy to get rid of and I am aware that stress affects your entire body including skin. I also have generalized anxiety disorder, and I sometimes forget to stay very hydrated. Could these problems be contributing to my mega fast aging? Should I see my doctor due to the rapid changes? Is there anything I can do to reverse it at my age without spending tons of money on treatments?  What can I do to prevent it from getting worse (if even possible)? Please, I need help! 
P.s. I know my skin could be much worse, please be patient with me and give me tips because I've never had to deal with this problem before, thank you! 
and sorry for the not so detailed pictures...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

MemberMember
(@ahaguru)

Posted : 06/08/2017 11:54 am

lol I don't see any wrinkles!
do you look through magnifying mirror??
for less oily skin, use face cleanser once a day and apply acne treatment every other day
for reducing saggy skin take: gelatin pill,vitamin E, and flaxseed oil, take daily
alwaysfinish with cold water to make skin firm and close pores
drink herbal teas daily to prevent acne breakouts
mint, milk thistle, nettle, red raspberry leaf
avoid taking same time with other drugs
drink 30 min before meal, for better results
Apply nonfat buttermilk for 15 min, once a week to gently bleach freckles