Notifications
Clear all

Depressed

MemberMember
(@unhappyteen27)

Posted : 06/03/2017 11:43 am

So I have been dealing with acne for a few years now it was ver mild at first just on my forehead and chin it came and went I was never all the bothered about it , until January this yearit started getting worse I developeped acne all along my cheeks and my chin and forehead flared up , I soon realised it was to do with my hormones I went see my doctor but the cream and antibiotics they subscribed didn't help i a man now trying to fix it naturally with a herbalist. For the past couple months it has consumed me I don't wants too go out or see people I'm not motivated at school nothing makes me happy any more I used to love spending time with my friends now I go no myself making up excuses to go back out with them. I don't know what to do any more I don't see the point in anything because i nothing will make me happy. Sorry for the rant I just need to know if anyone else can relate or can any advice thanks

MemberMember
(@ahaguru)

Posted : 06/04/2017 3:26 pm

Change your diet
Eat lots of fresh fruit and veggies, you'll feel more positive
if you eat junk you'll feel like junk!
take long walks outside, it really cures any kinds of depression
volunteer, it will make you feel good about yourself
drink herbal teas daily, they heal and prevent acne
honeybrush, red raspberry leaf, nettle, burdock, milk thistle
drink on empty stomach 30 min before meal
avoid taking with other drugs
tAke probiotics or drink buttermilk/kefir daily( improves gut flora)
avoid using scrubs, brushes and exfoliating sponges onface ( they spread acne more)
take vitamin D3,if you are inside most of the time
raw diet can heal skin by 95%!

MemberMember
(@lily-136)

Posted : 06/08/2017 3:03 pm

I feel the same way about my acne. I feel like it's hopeless to get rid of. I've had acne since 6th grade, and I'm now going into senior year and I feel like my face looks like hamburger meat because it is scarred so bad. It's gotten a lot worse in the last year. It developed from being a whole bunch of white heads and black heads to having cystic acne all over my face. Now most of the cysts are gone, but I have white heads that cover my entire forehead, nose, cheeks, and chin, and I get big, sore pimples right on my temples and lower cheeks as well. My pores have opened so much and they just stay open.I've tried benzoyl, which ended up just giving me a rash all over my face, and salicylic acid and the birth control I am currently using don't seem to help either. I'm sorry that I basically just described my like history with acne, but it feels good to let out what i'm dealing with. I, too, avoid seeing my friends and people in general because i'm ashamed of how I look. I tried getting my mom to take me to a dermatologist, but she swears that the acne will go away on its own. I feel hopeless and tend to cry about it a lot (which I know won't make it any better), but it feels a little better to know that i'm not completely alone.