Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fedupwithacnegirl

How can I get rid of under skin spots (pictures)

How can I get rid of these types of spots. Does the acne.org regime really work? I'm so fed up of my skin. Even under make up it looks terrible. I just want to have smooth clear skin like I used to. It's really getting me down and knocking my self confidence down. I'm beginning to feel like I may be like this forever. But there MUST be an answer. I've included some pics of what my skin is like. Please please please help! If you have had similar type of acne what can I do? Xxxximage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

They are closed comedones. Mine started out like this and now my cheeks and jawline are completely covered (not trying to scare you!). It got so bad that I finally saw a derm and was started on tretinoin and spironolactone. Tretinoin is what is highly recommended topically for them. 

I know it has been a little bit since you posted this,  but I just wanted to let you know that I am sorry for what you are going through and I hope that you find relief. Acne is an awful struggle.