Notifications
Clear all

Tea fans come here

MemberMember
(@eve55)

Posted : 05/24/2017 4:43 am

I am a fan of tea (teabags for convenience sake )any good recommeded Instant tea brand.besides
the usual Lipton. noticed that most of the teas contact many ingredients/chemicals, flavouringetc..

MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 06/08/2017 5:02 pm

drink spearmint tea. Supposedly clears acne

MemberMember
(@jessica2k)

Posted : 06/13/2017 7:03 am

Yes, you can try spearmint tea. It prevents hair loss.

MemberMember
(@mrfringe)

Posted : 06/19/2017 4:20 am

I tried spearmint tea but I didn't see many good results. I think tea is great but I'm not sure it really helps acne as much as some claim.

I enjoy green tea, redbush, camomile, chai and lemon and ginger.

MemberMember
(@mrfringe)

Posted : 06/19/2017 4:20 am

I tried spearmint tea but I didn't see many good results. I think tea is great but I'm not sure it really helps acne as much as some claim.

I enjoy green tea, redbush, camomile, chai and lemon and ginger.

MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 06/19/2017 4:34 am

On 5/24/2017 at 5:43 AM, eve55 said:
I am a fan of tea (teabags for convenience sake )any good recommeded Instant tea brand.besides
the usual Lipton. noticed that most of the teas contact many ingredients/chemicals, flavouringetc..

Try kombucha aka fermented tea. Helps clear acne.

MemberMember
(@lovelyplot)

Posted : 07/26/2017 10:02 pm

Spearmint tea helps me, but putting mint leaves in my water and drinking it throughout the day has been the biggest help for my skin

MemberMember
(@hopeless87)

Posted : 08/05/2017 6:25 pm

I love celestial seasonings tea. I love their sleepytime tea and every night I drink a cup of the tension tamer tea which is wonderful if you have anxiety. Their tea isn't all certified organic but doesn't contain any pesticides. They are just the best :)

MemberMember
(@katebebe)

Posted : 08/07/2017 8:56 am

Hi guys,
green tea seems to work but if you're interested in various kinds of tea and their antibacterial benefits, you should also try yerba mate, it has antibacterial and antifungal benefits, there's a  really awesome video on Youtube about it by the way. If I remember well, just write 'Yerba mate for beginners Czajnikowy' and there you will have a long but very interesting video with a very positive guy talking about the properties and origins of yerba mate. They also talk about different types of tea. I found them when looking for tea channels and this one really blew mi away so I'm sure you're gonna love it :)

MemberMember
(@s33kings0lution)

Posted : 08/11/2017 4:27 am

I LOVE TEAS! Especially caffeine free 1s
Ginger and Turmeric= Anti-inflammatory
Rooibos & Cinnamon = lowers blood sugar level
Green & White Tea= antioxidants
Spearmint= aids with hormonal imbalance

but ofcourse all teas have beneficial effects on our body!

MemberMember
(@donelly1991)

Posted : 08/17/2017 9:53 pm

Wow, me too I love tea so much!! I prefer green & white tea most, it prevents the growth of bladder, breast, lung, stomach, pancreatic, and colorectal cancers, also burn fat - good for diet! Especially green tea, it's a delicious drink and perfect for health :) 

MemberMember
(@forwardwego)

Posted : 08/21/2017 5:13 am

Everyday Detox Tea by Traditional Medicinals. I am VERY sure that this stuff works to clean u out (well me at least). Within a few days of drinking this, two clogged pores/ingrowns that I had for MONTHS finally came to a head. Unfortunately they became some of the biggest zits I've ever had and have left their marks, but I'm still very surprised that they randomly came to a head after such a long time. I'm also currently breaking out, but in the usual places, so it's more of a purge I think because I believe it might be due to this tea.

Point is, i cannot think of anything else that made my dormant bumps finally come out cuz nothing else in my routine had changed. This tea on the box says it supports healthy skin and liver function....i don't think that's a coincidence. I just really hope that this purge goes away soon!

UPDATE

What I had was not a purge. It was an allergic reaction. I know this becuz within days of quitting the drink my hives went away andhaven't been back since. So, this means I'm allergic to stinging nettle. I'd stay away from this drink if u suffer from allergies

MemberMember
(@skyesthelimit)

Posted : 08/26/2017 1:21 am

I love green tea and the usual Lipton. :) 

I tried the turmeric tea not a branded one though, like literally boiling turmeric with water. I know it has good benefits for my body but it is an acquired taste so sometimes I don't breathe when I drink a warm cup of that. haha

MemberMember
(@wannabeactor)

Posted : 09/19/2017 4:27 am

hot peppermint tea to help my digestion especially if I eat something oily or hard to digest... I drink one cup a day at least. Moroccan mint is my favorite but pricey... celestial seasonings is cheap and does the job though. I use the teabags on inflamed acne as a hot compress; mint tea bags are ideal for this as they have both a heating and cooling effect at the same time.

Green tea/matcha, oolong, rooibos and chamomile are great too.

MemberMember
(@brightperu)

Posted : 09/20/2017 12:54 pm

I'm a big fan ofBigelow Tea (specifically their Earl Grey!), but I'm a total caffeine addict. I know a lot of people want a more mild tea.

MemberMember
(@holdingontohope)

Posted : 09/27/2017 1:38 am

I want to try spearmint tea but I've never seen any. Is it widely available? Where can I get it from?

I've also heard that dandelion root tea is supposed to be good for acne.