Notifications
Clear all

Acne scars

MemberMember
(@ericag)

Posted : 05/23/2017 7:42 pm

I've gotten my pimples somewhat under control now. It's the dark/red irritated looking marksleft on my face that I don't know how to get rid of please help.

MemberMember
(@ahaguru)

Posted : 05/25/2017 1:03 am

Apply buttermilk on face every 2 days like mask: gentle bleach and matte skin
also do mask out of fresh fruits daily: gentle bleach and better skin tone

Also drink herbal teas if you are not taking any drugs
chamomile, mint, milk thistle, burdock, lavender, nettle, red raspberry tea leaves
they help stabilize hormones and prevent acne

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 06/01/2017 11:38 am

We made a faq for this commonly asked question. They are either PIE or PIH which are wounds from acne not scars 😉 Several treatments to checkout there.

[Edited link out]

MemberMember
(@stressed123)

Posted : 06/01/2017 12:10 pm

On 5/23/2017 at 8:42 PM, ericag said:

I've gotten my pimples somewhat under control now. It's the dark/red irritated looking marksleft on my face that I don't know how to get rid of please help.

Hello!
same issue here with me specially around jawline and cheeks
i started doing LASER GENESIS for scarring and those annoying red marks left on the skin, im on my second session i will need about 6 to see ultimate results, i still get zits here and there but not as bad as before ( i hope never again) praying ! i also use a good skin line to control this headache ....
try genesis laser though, i pay $250 a session here in Toronto im going fo rmy 3rd in a few weeks, it takes time but u start to see great results in your 3rd session
good luck and let us know if you do try it out