Notifications
Clear all

acne scars *pics*

MemberMember
(@hiimhere99)

Posted : 05/20/2017 6:58 am

hey .. my question is what can i do about those scars on temples ,cheeks and THAT FOREHEAD ORANGE PEEL LOOK ... please help me i tried salicilic acid , glicolic acid  i am using azelaic acid every night ... please help .. what laser i should use .. lease help!!

IMG_2125.JPG

IMG_2126.JPG

IMG_2127.JPG

IMG_2128.JPG

MemberMember
(@nikki_gargin)

Posted : 05/20/2017 9:41 am

they look like icepick scars? cant really tell from pic. I heard red LED light therapy is good for collagen renewal which may help you but don't know if you have recently been on Accutane?

MemberMember
(@hiimhere99)

Posted : 05/20/2017 12:34 pm

2 hours ago, nikki_gargin said:

they look like icepick scars? cant really tell from pic. I heard red LED light therapy is good for collagen renewal which may help you but don't know if you have recently been on Accutane?

yes 1 year ago finished accutane

MemberMember
(@nikki_gargin)

Posted : 05/20/2017 1:12 pm

yes I think collagen renewal helps with these sorts of scars. Its not photodynamic but the red light LED...look into it x

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 05/21/2017 3:57 pm

@Hiimhere99These do not look like scars to me, they look like hyperpigmentation pigment issues. The side effects of acne, wounds. I see no indentations. For PIE and PIH we have a few treatments. Please let me know if this is the issue (color) and I can move this to the hyperpigmentation sub and give you proper guidance. For If there are shallow box cars on the temples, a spot tca peel should help at a med spa or drs office.

I do not understand what's going on with the forhead.

Looks like you need a few TCA peels and microneedling many of use use http://derminator.com here for this.

MemberMember
(@jewels45788)

Posted : 05/23/2017 5:09 pm

You should try microneedling with prp. I had microneedling sessions done and it was great you need to do at least 6 though then I had fraxel laser and it damaged my skin. So I went backwards. Whatever you do don't do laser trust me.

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 05/24/2017 6:21 am

Microneedle with prp does not fix hyperpigmentation (prp just makes you heal quicker). Of course he can get his own http://derminator.com which most of us use at home. Hyperpigmentation needs TCA spot peels, laser for pigment (vbeam / excel v), hydroquinone aka skin bleach and vitamin c serum. I see no indents in the pic provided.

MemberMember
(@hiimhere99)

Posted : 05/28/2017 11:41 pm

yes the red color on cheeks is a problem and also the temples scars are so annoying

MemberMember
(@hiimhere99)

Posted : 06/05/2017 10:37 am

upppp

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 06/06/2017 6:38 am