Notifications
Clear all

Help me to treat my acne

MemberMember
(@indrienha99)

Posted : 05/20/2017 3:00 am

Hello I had an acne problem when I was in elementary school till now I am in college. Few months ago my cheeks had so many acnes. I think it would be okay and it will be gone like my usually acne. But no and my acnes left so many black scars. I was so frustrated. People always treat me like I destroyed my face self or they bullied me. I already had so many acne treatments. From natural until medication. 1 month ago I tried benzolac 2.5 and I think it didn't work on my acne. Should I try benzolac 5? And how I treat my black acne scars? Did u ever tried a natural treatment with your acne guys?

kanan 2.JPG

MemberMember
(@indrienha99)

Posted : 05/20/2017 3:12 am

My acne left so many black scars in my two cheeks and there was still left a few acnes. I was so frustrated. People bullied me. I need your help guys. I already tried benzolac 2.5 and I think it didn't work on my acne. Should I try benzolac 5? Had you ever try natural acne treatment? How to clean this scars? 

kanan 2.JPG

MemberMember
(@paigers)

Posted : 05/20/2017 2:05 pm

What products are you using currently?
You mentioned Benzolac didn't work for you, did it make your acne worse or do nothing at all?
For scarring, I always use BHA + AHA and the lighter scars start to fade after a week or so, darker scarring can take months to clear up.
I'm sorry to hear you were being bullied about your skin. Try to remember that acne is just a part of being human, and you're beautiful regardless of how your skin condition is.

MemberMember
(@indrienha99)

Posted : 05/20/2017 8:47 pm

I used 2 products of benzolac 2.5 already. It just work for my new acnes and didn't do nothing to my old acnes. Now my acnes like a hole of wound. I using green tea toner, honey to stop my acne when it bleeding, aloe vera I using every morning after I ply toner, skinfood black sugar mask to my weekly mask, powder with salicylic acid, and I still using benzolac 2.5. I more often used natural product than medication or go to doctor because i always being afraid. What product AHA+BHA you use for dark scars?

MemberMember
(@williamsmith)

Posted : 05/22/2017 12:22 am

I don't recommend you to use any antibioticsor any medicine. I prefer to use once a home remedy which could be helpful for you. Followingis a home remedy.

1. Wrap the ice in a piece of cloth and hold it on the affected skin area for a few seconds.
  2. Wait a few minutes and repeat the process.
MemberMember
(@paigers)

Posted : 05/22/2017 2:59 am

On 5/20/2017 at 6:47 PM, Indrienha99 said:

I used 2 products of benzolac 2.5 already. It just work for my new acnes and didn't do nothing to my old acnes. Now my acnes like a hole of wound. I using green tea toner, honey to stop my acne when it bleeding, aloe vera I using every morning after I ply toner, skinfood black sugar mask to my weekly mask, powder with salicylic acid, and I still using benzolac 2.5. I more often used natural product than medication or go to doctor because i always being afraid. What product AHA+BHA you use for dark scars?

I use Benton Aloe BHA Toner and apply a small amount of Cosrx AHA Whitehead Power Liquid on any red marks left behind by previous breakouts. They start to clear up within a few days, and my really bad scarring cleared up within a couple months.
I've also used Cosrx BHA Blackhead Power Liquid, but replaced it with the BHA Toner for now.

You could also try using a product containing Niacinamide, which also helped reduce a lot of my old scarring's redness.

MemberMember
(@indrienha99)

Posted : 05/24/2017 10:31 am

On 22/5/2017 at 0:22 PM, Williamsmith said:

I don't recommend you to use any antibioticsor any medicine. I prefer to use once a home remedy which could be helpful for you. Followingis a home remedy.

1. Wrap the ice in a piece of cloth and hold it on the affected skin area for a few seconds.

I already tried to this step. I felt my cheeks going to dry (normally I have oily skin in T zone specially) and attracted. How many time should i do this step in a week?

MemberMember
(@lindastewart)

Posted : 05/25/2017 4:15 am

17 hours ago, Indrienha99 said:
On 5/22/2017 at 10:52 AM, Williamsmith said:

I already tried to this step. I felt my cheeks going to dry (normally I have oily skin in T zone specially) and attracted. How many time should i do this step in a week?

You can do this process on daily basis and I don't think it makes skin dry. You can use any light moisturizer cream if u feel itdry

MemberMember
(@williamsmith)

Posted : 05/26/2017 2:30 am

On 5/24/2017 at 9:01 PM, Indrienha99 said:

I tried this method twice a day and it was helpful for me.You can try this method for once or twice a Day. I hope it will helpful for you. But the Main thing is this method will reduce a pimplebut sometimes it leave dark spots.

MemberMember
(@lindastewart)

Posted : 05/26/2017 4:57 am

Indrienha, William is right sometimes acne leaves a dark spot behind them. Everyone want to look beautiful but due to the dark spot, we feel embarrassment in front of everybody.

Now, there is no issue you can use some cosmetic products to cover up the dark spot. First of all, do not prick the acne because it leaves a dark spot. But if you get a dark spot then you can use concealers to hide them. I am sharing some sources https://thelifesquare.com/best-concealers-for-acne-prone-skin-8573665/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ng0jJflTuJBBH5DGvr1Pw which are useful to me in past and hope so you also find it useful. I feel so confident now and didnt feel embarrassed in front of anybody because of my acne spot.

MemberMember
(@health-wenke)

Posted : 05/26/2017 7:13 am

Acne Cream | How to Make Your Own Acne Spot Treatment Cream :: Homemade, Toxin Free, Chemical Free Zit Cream

Base Ingredients
*It is super important here to choose as many organic ingredients as possible. I have linked to the products I use personally for this recipe.

1 ounce castor oil
3 fluid ounces aloe vera juice (calms redness) OR calendula hydrosol (heal + restore) OR a strong infusion of willow bark (a source of natural salicylic acid-like compounds)
0.2 ounce raw, organic honey
0.2 ounce emulsifying wax
0.2 ounce stearic acid
0.05 ounce citric acid
1/8 teaspoon rosemary antioxidant (extract)
1/4 teaspoon non-GMO vitamin E oil, optional

Powder Ingredients

0.4 ounces zinc oxide, non-nano + uncoated
0.2 ounces sulfur powder
0.2 ounces bentonite clay

Essential Oils

0.2 ounce tea tree essential oil
15 drops thyme essential oil

Method*A kitchen scale is required to appropriately follow this recipe. This is the one I keep in my kitchen and LOVE.

Using a kitchen scale, weigh all ingredients separately.
In a small sauce pan, combine the oil, liquid of choice, emulsifying wax, stearic acid, and citric acid.
Heat mixture on the stove over low heat, until the mixture is well combined and completely melted. Stir frequently.
Remove from stove.
Using an immersion blender (or a wire whisk), stir intermittently until slightly cooled.
Add in raw honey, rosemary antioxidant (extract), vitamin E oil, the powder ingredients, and the essential oils.
Continue blending or whisking until mixture has cooled and is creamy.
Pour into storage containers (My personal favorite the way I keep it for my daughter is to use these super awesome 1.25 oz GoToobs)
To Use

Apply a thin layer of cream in the evening, directly to the affected area, after cleansingyes, I still have oily skin). May apply as a spot treatment under makeup.

MemberMember
(@calmhead)

Posted : 05/26/2017 10:45 am

Let me be the first one to recommand you to visit a dermatologist first.

And stay strong, confront the bullies with your head held high. They are not any superior than you.

MemberMember
(@williamsmith)

Posted : 05/31/2017 6:46 am

On 5/24/2017 at 9:01 PM, Indrienha99 said:

One more thing, sometimes acne also occurs due to unbalance diet and by not taking proper proteins, vitamins etc. One of my friend face the same issue then she consult a doctor and then he advice him to take potassium rich food to keep herself healthy and imagine, it really works for her. I also advice you to consult a doctor and find out the main reason.