Notifications
Clear all

Caveman Regimen for scars

MemberMember
(@threedog)

Posted : 05/19/2017 2:10 pm

Hey y'all. I'm a 16 yo male who plays year round sports. To give some context i broke out real bad this past January so I went to the derm who prescribed Epiduo. I was religious about epiduo until this past week (so about 4 1/2 months of it), where I finally got tired of how red and irritated it made my face. I decreased the amount but it didn't seem to affect redness. And my skin didn't look Ike MY skin. So i did some research be started the caveman regimen. I'm about a week in And have had no breakouts and skin tone is almost back to normal (thank god!). The one concern I have left tho is the hyperpigmentation (dark marks) on your left cheek. Am I better off leaving my skin hell alone and let it heal the scars itself after years of harsh products or would it be better I put my epiduo on just dark marks, even though the caveman regimen specifically states not to? Any input would help, thanks.
Mark

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 05/20/2017 4:17 am

We made this FAQ to this frequently asked question. This is PIE not Scars. It's basically a wound. Find the solutions in that post.

https://www.acne.org/hyperpigmentation.html