Acne.org regimen is...

Notifications
Clear all

Acne.org regimen is a scam

MemberMember
(@davidctino)

Posted : 05/18/2017 7:20 pm

Read these posts, people skin is getting red and dry, that's due to irritation from these harmful products. You know if this site was only for acne discussion it would be a whole lot better. But you're selling us this toxic poison... I'm a fool no longer to any facial product scam. Stay woke.

MemberMember
(@kay789)

Posted : 05/19/2017 5:50 am

LOL

MemberMember
(@burgo)

Posted : 05/19/2017 5:56 am

What are you talking about,their treatments are amazing,they helped me so much.

MemberMember
(@davidctino)

Posted : 05/19/2017 10:17 am

Benzoyl peroxide has been linked to skin cancer. Over time your skin will get thinner and thinner, it ruins your skins natural barrier. It may kill all bacteria but remember not all bacteria is bad bacteria. So tell me are you going to keep putting this on your face everyday for days to come?

MemberMember
(@kay789)

Posted : 05/19/2017 10:37 am

20 minutes ago, davidctino said:

Benzoyl peroxide has been linked to skin cancer. Over time your skin will get thinner and thinner, it ruins your skins natural barrier. It may kill all bacteria but remember not all bacteria is bad bacteria. So tell me are you going to keep putting this on your face everyday for days to come?

Yes.

nooknook liked
MemberMember
(@davidctino)

Posted : 05/19/2017 10:43 am

3 minutes ago, Kay789 said:
Yes.

Well tell me if you want to do a natural remedy instead. Works faster and a lot more safer than the acne.org regime.

Also the acne.org regime does not supply your skin with vital vitamins it needs.

MemberMember
(@vtr)

Posted : 05/20/2017 8:56 am

22 hours ago, davidctino said:
Well tell me if you want to do a natural remedy instead. Works faster and a lot more safer than the acne.org regime.

Also the acne.org regime does not supply your skin with vital vitamins it needs.

what natural remedy do you suggest?

MemberMember
(@davidctino)

Posted : 05/20/2017 12:09 pm

3 hours ago, vtr said:
On 5/19/2017 at 8:43 AM, davidctino said:

what natural remedy do you suggest?

Fruit face mask. Strawberries, blueberry, blackberries, apple, carrots, mango, papaya, and babana. Blend it up and leave it on your face for 30 min - 1 hour. Wash it off then you're good do it everyday