Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CamEvans

Couple questions about the regimen?

Giday all, 
I've been on the regimen (cleanser, treatment and moisturizer) for about 2 weeks now and I have no complaints just a few questions Im hoping you guys can help me with:
Firstly - In the first week I put on the Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% each night about a pea size and it made my skin peel.  I stopped using it for a couple of days and just kept cleansing and moisturising morning and night and got my skin functioning again.  Im now using the treatment (BP) once every two nights and just a pea size and was going to ease into it. Is this the right way to go about it?  Or do I have to be using it every night for it to work?
Secondly - If my skin is really dry from the BP can I apply moisturizer randomly throughout the day so that Im not all peeling or does this create agitation?

Thanks in advance for your help - Any answer is appreciated.  Cheers!

7 hours ago, CamEvans said:

Is this the right way to go about it?  Or do I have to be using it every night for it to work?

7 hours ago, CamEvans said:

If my skin is really dry from the BP can I apply moisturizer randomly throughout the day so that Im not all peeling or does this create agitation?

You can moisturize as much as you need.:D